Other Star One Shows

kidney problem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hihat_7

hihat_7

Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Guyz,

I am reshma ....a joinee. I would like 2 talk on a very serious issue.

My bhabhi is suffering from some kidney problem.On one of the episode of Mano ya na mano (on star one) , I had seen one person , I guess his name was Sitaram. He used to pass some rays in the human body to cure the disease .

Does anyone know more about that episode. , or could anyone of you provide me with the contact details of that person along with the episode number..

It would be very kind of you....... if you can provide me with info.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kidney problem" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srishti bhutani

Goldie

srishti bhutani

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Sorry dun know!hope ur bhabhi gets well soon! Smile

nkp33

nkp33

Posted: 28 October 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sorry his name was Dr Mulkraj Dass

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

HI RESHMA

I  REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR BHABHI

MY BROTHER WAS SUFFERING FROM KIDNEY PROBLEM WHEN WE REALIZE THAT HE HAD KIDNEY PROBLEM IT WAS TOO LATE AND HE DIED AFTER EIGHT MONTHS AND THE DIALISIS WAS VERY PAINFUL STILL I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN
Cry Cry Cry

HOPE SHE WILL BE BETTER GIVE HER A PROPER TREATMENT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE DON'T WAIT FOR MIRACLE OR ANY OTHER THINGS IF SOMEONE CAN ABLE TO DONATE HER KIDNEY WILL BE BETTER BUT I HOPE SHE HAS A MINOR PROBLEM

Edited by akash99 - 01 December 2006 at 1:35pm

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged
How is your Bhabhi????
I don't know why but she is in my mind

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.