Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

.com has been there for 10+ years. Other one posts figures similar to producer's, I think.

not at all. i have been following .co.in and
.co.in figures have been accurate till now. I feel Boxofficeindia.com takes their figures now a days because they don't have cash to hire their own people.
The only reason i go to .com is to see their thumbnail listing of hits and flops 😆 which is quite nice
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

]Boxofficeindia.com was there much earlier than boxofficeindia.co.in but because there is no financial backing for .com site; it will vanish soon.

Better follow .co.in from now on. It is also in twitter. All stars visit its office for interviews. You can compare the two sites to check which one is a happening one and professional.

I used to follow .com till few months back. Now, i follow .co.in

Stars visit it cos its a magazine like FF,stardust etc . BOI.com has details of VERY old movies which other sites don't have
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
You will notice that boi.co.in takes a week's time to post earnings. They verify as much as they can before posting trade figures.
for e.g. don't expect HNY earnings to be listed in its website for few days. If they post already tomorrow, it might be because it's a big film
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
BOI.com is the website for BO collections. BOI.co.in is for production news. They usually post producer's figures. I thought everyone knew that. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

BOI.com is the website for BO collections. BOI.co.in is for production news. They usually post producer's figures. I thought everyone knew that.

They make up their own figures .Acc to them YJHD crossed ETT which even producers or BOI didn't claim 😆
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Stars visit it cos its a magazine like FF,stardust etc . BOI.com has details of VERY old movies which other sites don't have

No, the team has opened this website to provide accurate trade figures. Because it has financial backing, it will go far.

Last i heard was they wanted to merge but boi.com guys wanted too much cash so it didn't materialize.

BOI.com has details of VERY old movies which other sites don't have--- you are right but that will not help it sustain long. It needs financial backing and support of celebrities which it doesn't have. 
The day BOI.co.in finds out that boi.com is using its figures and decides to open a court case, BOI.com will be gone.
2RsFan thumbnail

BOI.com has details of VERY old movies which other sites don't have--- you are right but that will not help it sustain long. It needs financial backing and support of celebrities which it doesn't have.
The day BOI.co.in finds out that boi.com is using its figures and decides to open a court case, BOI.com will be gone.
[/QUOTE]
What do u mean by no financial backing?It got renovated just few months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
And BOI.com is the original one.It should be them who can sue the copycat BOI.co.in
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

not really. BOI.co.in is for BO collections too.
http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/about/
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/Details/pages/about_us

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

And BOI.com is the original one.It should be them who can sue the copycat BOI.co.in

yes in fair world 😆
but money speaks.