Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Yudhishthir speaks:

Dear Arjun, I know it's very, very tough for you to follow my orders, but I have full confidence on you, I know you will pass all these tough tests! After all you are the best archer of Aaryavarta, the best student of Guru Dronacharya, who can beat you, my dear? Why are you thinking that you are weak? Physical weakness can never make a man weak! You are a strong follower of Dharma, & there is nothing stronger than Dharma! Then how can you be weak? Just think yourself strong, & you will definitely become strong! Just keep strong faith on Krishna & tell to yourself, "I am not a body, I am the Soul who can never be damaged, never be destroyed! There is eternal spirit within me, none can beat me!" You have to forget this body to overcome this weakness, dear brother! That's why I am trying to prepare you like this! You have to conquer your senses associated with this mortal body, & have to awake your spirit which is sleeping within your Soul! Let the body suffer, but always keep in mind that it's an external garment only who is suffering, not you! Why are you concentrating so much on your stomach? Are you limited to your stomach only? Is the mahaveer Gaandivdhari Arjun has his whole existence based on a stomach? No dear, it's not the power of stomach, it's the power of YOU, the unconquerable Soul! Think like this & then see your inner strength which is still unknown to you! I am sure that you will be able to find this way & will succeed in all my tests! My blessings are with you! May Krishna help you in awakening of your Soul!

Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Semadi, Loved Yudi's Care And Concern, But The Forced Strictness And The Resultant Pain, Portrayed Very Sincerely By You !!

Please PM Me When You people Update !
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's really brilliant with correct set of words usedπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Do continue soon
Thanks a lot for the PMπŸ€—

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is such a wonderful FF.. Want to read more..
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arjuna  Uvacha  (Arjuna  Speaks)

The collapse came sooner than even I expected. I had just come back from the forest helping our attendants collect firewood. I had carried the biggest load, since I knew brother Yudhishthira expected it of me, but now the strain had taken its toll and I collapsed under a tree. I was trying to ignore the pounding in my head when Nakula came to me saying that the roof over one of the huts had fallen and brother Yudhishthira was expecting me to help with the repairs.

I nodded wearily. I knew why my brother was keeping me engaged in one task after another- to prevent me from thinking about my hunger.

But honestly, I could carry on no longer. My body, mind and spirit had given up. I didn't have the strength to persist. Feeling miserable and defeated, I went in search of brother Yudhishthira. He was sitting on a makeshift platform, under a tree. His serene countanence, his closed eyes only added to my misery. Kneeling down in front of him, I placed my hands and head on his feet, tears welling up in my eyes.

The gentle touch of his hand on my head soothed and comforted me.

"Forgive me, brother...", I wept. "I have failed you. I have neither the strength of body nor the power of will to carry on. I am incompetent to carry out your order."

Holding my shoulders, Brother Yudhishthira lifted me to a sitting position.

He began to speak softly "Arjuna, you are not incompetent. You just do not know how to channelize your inner strength.

I did not know what he was talking about.

"Arjuna, staying without food is a kind of tapas. The body has to be nourished not through food, but in a different manner. I knew you were not aware of this technique, but you never asked me, either. Why me, if you had asked any of the rishis here, even our priest Dhaumya, he would have told you."

I had never thought of this

Brother continued "But you never thought of this Arjuna. You were too proud...proud that you were obeying my order without question...proud of your obedience. How many times I have told you Arjuna, that pride can be the cause for downfall? As it is you have unnecssarily suffered for so many days and made others suffer too..."

I could only sit with my head bowed. As usual brother had analyzed me correctly. I only felt more guilty.

"Look up" brother ordered.

I hesitantly loooked up not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Arjuna...the strength that nourishes us comes not just through food but though the prana shakti present in the life giving air around us. I will teach you a few breathing techniques that will help you ."

Brother Yudhishthira then proceeded to teach me. These techniques, he said, will help me channelize my thoughts, calm my mind and get into a meditative state.

When we finished, I was awash with a sense of relief. Heart overflowing with gratitude, I knelt down and placed my hands on his feet. I could hear him blessing me "Jaya Vijayi Bhava".

I walked rapidly to our huts where I knew Draupadi would be sick with worry. It was now my turn to put her out of misery.

Seeing my happy face, her face too broke into smiles.

"Krishnaa.." I began

"Say nothing now...Aryaputra" she said, almost weeping with relief, as she began laying a leaf on the floor. "First have something to eat".

I stopped and said slowly " Krishnaa...brother has not yet given me permission to eat..."
Edited by varaali - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I replied b4 ur pmπŸ˜†
That's a good one dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome i loved the way he called her Krishnaa πŸ˜³ also Panchali not eating since Arjun is suffering from hunger ...
So in second part Yudi tells the reason😭
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi my lovely sisters πŸ€—
these were awesome πŸ‘
loved the last one where yudi made arjun realise the power of his soul πŸ˜³ 
arjun is so lucky to have yudi to guide him all the time πŸ˜ƒ
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yudhishthir speaks:

Dear Arjun, now I think your task will become easier, isn't it? I am very happy to think that now you will feel some comfort. Remember one thing, dear brother! Never feel proud of anything, no, not even of your goodness, humbleness or obedience! You know what, God never likes any kind of pride, may it be for Dharma! Pride always makes a person weaker, it perishes the inner strength! I hope now you can understand why I was giving you more & more tasks! I only wanted to awake your inner power which you could not understand! Why did you make so much late to seek my help, dear? See, I was always there to help you & show you the right way which you needed, but you did not come to me earlier! Did you too feel that I was displeased with you? I used to think that at least you understand me, so I expected that you would not misunderstand me even after getting such a behavior! Without any reason you suffered so much pain & made everybody sad!
You may ask me, "Brother, why did you not teach me those techniques earlier?" Then my answer is, these Spiritual techniques of Yoga can never be taught until the disciple entirely surrenders to the teacher! Through the sharanaagati, the praan shakti flows from teacher to disciple! So how could I teach you until you leave your pride of obedience & surrender to me? 

Anyway, now strictly follow the techniques which I taught to you! I am sure that you will win this battle!
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sema di!!!!!
this one is superb πŸ‘
pride always leads to downfall and who might have explained this perfectly to arjun other than yudi πŸ˜‰
maybe somewhere yudi was dejected that arjun didnt approach him earlier  but better late than never πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for more πŸ€—