Debate Mansion

SUMTHIN IMPORTANT...do read pls!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

AALIYAH786

Goldie

AALIYAH786

Posted: 13 June 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yeah RUPALV22..........it should be a purity from both sides but i guess we CAN NEVER really trust men..........Is there a way of testing men to check if they are virgings???????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUMTHIN IMPORTANT...do read pls!! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RUPALV22

RUPALV22

Posted: 13 June 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Then they shouldn't expect that gift from woman & enjoy the commited life instead of indulging over past..!

kyphfanz

IF-Dazzler

kyphfanz

Posted: 13 June 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
well than GUYS should also be blamed if they do sumting wrong.....WHY ONLY GIRLS R BLAMED????

fabfam

fabfam

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i dont think u should have it before marraige if ur not  sure about if ur even gonna marry the person but i still think u should wait till ur happy and married in the relation ship and if the guy forces u its a bit obvious that the guy has no self respect or any respect 4 u

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

plz dont be offended with anything I say:

okay ,firstly I dont support  sex before marriage becoz its morally incorrect . Secondly if a girl keeps on having sex with different men and men having sex with different women then wats the difference b/w humans and animals? isnt this sumthing which animals do? arent animals the ones who live their lives w/o any rulez. Just imagine how ones everyday life would be if there r no rules or laws implied by the govt.s of ones countries,one can picture thieves roaming freely here and there, ones lives being threaten by strangers etc. u can also imagine cars bumping into oneanother if there r no traffic lights.... similarly if u dont live ur life with morals then ur life will be a big mess. Morally and even religiously one is not allowed to have sex before marriage then why break such rules which govern our lives? And honestly ppl who say that emotions drive such decisions , being married I assure u that one can for sure control oneself from having sex with ne one if its in ones heart and if one is morally a strong person!

And talking abt todays soaps, kyphfanz they even show how dead ppl cumback to life and get plastic surgeries .... does this happen in reality?

kyphfanz, Dont u know the diiference b/w a boy and a girl? A girl can become pregnant if she commits illegal sex and a boy cant! Ofcourse both r 2 blame as both r equal partners in this crime, but a girl is just like a delicate flower, her identity is her purity, her piety is her most sacred thing , which can even break with a small scratch  then why should she ruin it for sumthing so immoral?

If sumthing drastic such as a rape or so happens then definitely the boy shud be blamed , and nowadays u can even read in the newspapers how a woman from a village was raped by gangsters in Pak.and how she filed against them, and how the whole world supported her!so men r blamed for their immoral acts too! Dont u think that boyz r less patient than girlz? Girlz r more patient and stronger than boyz thats why she is the one who goes thru the pains of delivering and carrying a baby. In other words she is also blessed with more self-control! I hope this answers kyphfanz ur question on why girlz and not boyz? If not , let me elaborate , how abt the physical differences(how physically a girl and a boy r diif. hope u get it)? ,do girls fight in wars(majority is of men coz they r physically tougher)? do men breast feed their babies? ........

Lastly, plz dont mind wat i say , sorry if i acted like ur mom, but u shud remember that Allah is watching over everyone, and when He has forbidden illegal sex, then why commit it? If u think that ppl. in uk or us r doing it and they r not being punished then ur wrong , why do u think that the ratio of Aids patients is so high is US ? Its a punishment in disguise from Allah ......one shud alwayz remember that ALLAH is watching over them and then one will not be able to commit such an immoral act, and guys there r also  very harmful diseases other than AIDS which can be spread thru illegal sex!so plz think a zillion times before doing such a thing! (These r my views in accordance to my religion-Islam)

Remember that if a guy sleeps with a girl before marriage , and still sumhow ends up marrying  her , then he can also sleep with sum1 else after marriage, as his sleeping before marriage just shows that hes not strong morally and has a very fickle personality ,then why sleep with sum1 like him or even marry sum 1 like him !!!

I am sorry but I dont agree with article given above becoz of my reasons given above!(once again wat is ones life w/o laws? Its similar 2 animals who have no brains watsoever!)

Let ur life be lead by morals, limitations and rulez and not by soaps or how ppl in uk or us r or how they lead their lives!If they all jump into the gutter will u too?

Edited by vcool - 17 June 2005 at 10:54pm

neetu23

Goldie

neetu23

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

i don't think it iz a smart thing 2 do but if u do hav XXX...u shud be sure if u realli luv dat person

datz wat i think

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
wat if that person doesnt luv u, isnt ur life just going 2 be ruined forever, can u ever get back ur virginity ?

Srk~Luvr

Srk~Luvr

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
NONONONONO!Disapprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top