Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

SUMTHIN IMPORTANT...do read pls!! (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31759

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
In our religion its like a big paap that you do ding dong before marriage so i dont prefer any one that do this before marriage.Thats my way to think I dont want to blame anyone.
Rupa87 Goldie
Rupa87
Rupa87

Joined: 09 February 2005
Posts: 1675

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

In our religion its like a big paap that you do ding dong before marriage so i dont prefer any one that do this before marriage.Thats my way to think I dont want to blame anyone.

i agree with u
Tahsan Senior Member
Tahsan
Tahsan

Joined: 26 May 2005
Posts: 253

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Angry

Originally posted by kyphfanz

well......i  have been to the US n UK....n people over there....well that's what i heard....." that if u dont have a bf after being in high schooll they think that somethin is worng wit the girl".....is it true????maybe people livin the US n UK can tell???

I Have no Idea where You Heard that Comments But tell You what--- it is absolutley rediculious if any one thinks like that----person Might be out of their mind----well Guys Use Girls for one night and then they are like waste in the trash bin----so I believe that girls Should becareful of thier Life decision----they have to think about their own self--Guys will just gone get another and left the girl with new coming up guest-----Forget about USA AND UK---its TOOK PLACE NOW EVERY WHERE-----



Edited by Tahsan - 10 June 2005 at 8:30pm
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Joined: 30 April 2005
Posts: 2638

Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well Tahsan dear.....that's what i have heard...n i never believed it myself.....so just to make sure i asked!!....well as u siad that boys just do it n leave it.....BUT WHY DO ONLY GIRLS SUFFER N GUYS JUST GET AWAY FROM IT?????i just dont understand!!!
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 1490

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Well, at first I was really blank when anyone asked me question thats being asked here :
"Is it really okay to have sex before marriage!!??"
 
I think it would be a beautiful thing if you were to stay a virgin until marriage like Jessica Simpson did and ummm but still times have been changing drastically so anything can happen.

I read this article by this indian-american journalist named Swetha Iyengar (I love her~! She always has something good to say and talk about) and after I read the article I saw a whole different way to look at sex and having it before marriage.

How about I do ya'll a favor and just scan and post up the article.
It's a good read ... TRUST ME~!




Well, think what you want and say what you want but I have to agree with her ... she's completely right. Smile
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Joined: 13 December 2004
Posts: 15187

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kyphfanz

well......i  have been to the US n UK....n people over there....well that's what i heard....." that if u dont have a bf after being in high schooll they think that somethin is worng wit the girl".....is it true????maybe people livin the US n UK can tell???

Actually, I believe the opposite is true...at least in the US, guys are pressured to have a girlfriend before college.

garammaxala7726 Goldie
garammaxala7726
garammaxala7726

Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 1319

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |iami5o4|

Well, at first I was really blank when anyone asked me question thats being asked here :
"Is it really okay to have sex before marriage!!??"
 
I think it would be a beautiful thing if you were to stay a virgin until marriage like Jessica Simpson did and ummm but still times have been changing drastically so anything can happen.

I read this article by this indian-american journalist named Swetha Iyengar (I love her~! She always has something good to say and talk about) and after I read the article I saw a whole different way to look at sex and having it before marriage.

How about I do ya'll a favor and just scan and post up the article.
It's a good read ... TRUST ME~!




Well, think what you want and say what you want but I have to agree with her ... she's completely right. Smile

real cool!Clap

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Joined: 07 December 2004
Posts: 539

Posted: 13 June 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AALIYAH786

I personally am against it.......A teacher once told us students that the BEST gift you could you HUSBAND on your wedding night is your VIRGINITY..........your husband will really love and respect you for that..........

Especially nowadays.....boys can never be trusted..........they will just try to get you into bed and throw you like a piece of rubbish afterwards........How do you know for SURE that the guy is the right one for you and that he will MARRY you............its just a RISK that you gotta take...............

I know we're into the 21st Century and the world is changing........But i guess its a personal choice.........BUT dont start too young...........Dont FORGOT about the ever increasing AIDS VIRUS

 

Why only husband needs to be gifted ? Does he follow the the same norm for wife?I don't think so..!

I'm not supporting sex before marriage,as it's actually a complete devotion to ur soulmate,a desire given to us by Creator himself for a particular purpose & desciplined by the society to preserve the beauty & aim behind it ...hence bound by the marriage ..but I don't like the double standard of the society...where husband himself comes for the treatment of venereal diseases & gets wife to confirm the virginity..!!

The woman devotes entire life to this person with her complete loyality & commitment ..is  her virginity is more important than this ?!

willingly giving herself is to her soulmate is more ethical than official rapes by her husband !!

I agree with the article but God created woman to be a mother ..however independent  becomes she won't find herself complete if she misses the pleasure of nursing a baby...!

I personally don't agree with premarital sex but I don't agree with double standard society too..!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Important* Locked Topics & Update

Author: return_to_hades   Replies: 6   Views: 692

return_to_hades 6 692 23 August 2009 at 9:31am by return_to_hades
Why religion is so important in our lives

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khatarnak   Replies: 51   Views: 51675

Khatarnak 51 51675 14 August 2009 at 3:35pm by Anamika007
MUST READ VERY VERY IMPORTANT

2

Author: saividya   Replies: 11   Views: 14018

saividya 11 14018 09 August 2009 at 5:22am by RUSmart
How important is a smile ?

2 3 4 5

Author: WillSmith456   Replies: 33   Views: 1909

WillSmith456 33 1909 14 July 2009 at 12:47am by -Sneha
New York: An Important film ?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 54   Views: 2718

U-No-Poo 54 2718 13 July 2009 at 1:23pm by -Sneha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index