Debate Mansion

SUMTHIN IMPORTANT...do read pls!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Ok I think its not only personal decision but it also depends upon ur culture or society. In India culture we don't loose our virginity before marriage and that's how we are brought up. However, in some culture/society/country it is totally normal to sleep with someone when they are dating. I think I accept both of them respect. In "West" it is totally ok to date someone, move in together, make love, and decide whether to marry or not. I think there is nothing wrong with it if that is what society norm is. In India culture we still have issues with love marriage where we select our soul mate ourselves its very hard to think about making love before marriage. I personally would not do that, but if in certain situation if you happen to do that mistake (mistake according to me) I would not blame myself for rest of the life. I'll move on ….I don't think if you happen to make love before marriage its offending religion or society. Depending upon family yes, it may be offending to your family. But again, this is personal choice and I don't think its crime or disgusting thing to have sex before marriage or something to look down on someone… however, I personally don't believe in sex before marriage.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUMTHIN IMPORTANT...do read pls!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skk_taran

Groupbie

skk_taran

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

i think if two people are in love and they have sex, is not wrong but they should be responsible for themselves.

i think theres nothing wrong in sex b4 marriage

kyphfanz

IF-Dazzler

kyphfanz

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
well.....than what these soaps show is not a very good example for the ypung generation.....i know we can understand it but.........some cant!!!!

AASHISH_IN

Goldie

AASHISH_IN

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AALIYAH786

I personally am against it.......A teacher once told us students that the BEST gift you could give to your HUSBAND on your wedding night is your VIRGINITY..........your husband will really love and respect you for that..........

I know we're into the 21st Century and the world is changing.......But i guess its a personal choice.........BUT dont start too young......Dont FORGOT about the ever increasing AIDS VIRUS

Well said Clap, I totally agreed with u.Smile

Originally posted by skk_taran

i think if two people are in love and they have sex, is not wrong but they should be responsible for themselves.

i think theres nothing wrong in sex b4 marriage

Agreed with u 2.

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Kyphfanz, it is not a stupid question at all. Knowledge is self protection and protecting yourself early is never bad.

<>
In my opinion, from ages 16 to 23 a woman is still not mature enough to make a decision on - is it right or not to sleep with a partner.  Hormones play a large part in clouding one's decision making ability at this time.

Faced on all sides with the fast paced, sab chalta hai attitude of today and over-dramatization of love in the movies and serials,  its easy to fall into the trap of thinking that everyone is doing it so why not me and sex is ok if you love the person and anyway will be marrying that person so what is wrong with indulging</><>. This may not always happen. </>  <>

After that you have to live with your conscience and that is where you have to be true to yourself. If you can honestly say it will not matter if you have one or multiple partners before marriage then it's a personal call if one wants to go ahead. But one mistake can scar a person for life. </>

But if the idea that you would like to enter a sacred relationship – ie marriage, with nothing holding you back to the past means more to you; the decision is obvious. 

<>
Sex itself is not wrong, but mostly the reasons and circumstances of intimacy are.

</>

**PD**

kyphfanz

IF-Dazzler

kyphfanz

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged
well......i  have been to the US n UK....n people over there....well that's what i heard....." that if u dont have a bf after being in high schooll they think that somethin is worng wit the girl".....is it true????maybe people livin the US n UK can tell???

Night Maiden

Night Maiden

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnGeLeYeZz

I, personally would not do that, but I do believe it is up to the people in the relationship... i think it is no one's decision but their own..Smile

Its hard to say a YES or NO to a question like that.......coz it depends all on a person and there limits...........Big smile

ivan

ivan

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

nope

in the western world ages ago it wasnt a norm to do it b4 the marriage, but over the decades it has gotten out of control . just my opinion.

Edited by ivan - 10 June 2005 at 7:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top