Three years have passed and now JJ are reunited - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Ela, they will not repeat the same thing and No one including Jodha will let this happen for sure...
Lets see dear...I hope so...Now I hope Jo becomes tough...
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are so sweet Ela...
😳thanks dear...
jalal to punish kar dega, but tell jodha as well not to lecture jalal about ruku's "pain" & not to make jalal guilty about ruku's deeds this time. plz too much greatness is also a mistake.
Originally posted by adiana12

Ela, abhi to pehle Ruqs ka kissa tamaam hoga - the time finally has come for that - aur tum abb bhi mujhse ladd rahi ho πŸ˜² and this is now a given that this bhandaphod is going to happen and very very soon
Main tumse kab ladd rahi hoon!!😲😲...day dreaming band karo yaar...I am just agitated abt this scenario...One episode main patch up and pregnanacy , second episode main baccha and third episode main child is 5 years old and after 10 episode child is 15 years old...😲...I am shocked...I guess yahi haal raha toh 1605 will come at the end of this month...
Originally posted by elasingh

Bhavana stop getting so affected by JJ split up...Remember one thing that soon we wont be getting even this as SA will replace them...Bhavana what was the hurry to show Jo pregnancy and Sallu's birth in two episodes? Dont creatives pay any attention to the feed back? Soon RT might leave and maybe PS also...and JA will become distant memory...It is so painful...

Ela I'm gng to quit if SA happens but before that I want to see ruk downfall... I feel precap is hinting that. Ruk must hv got salim birth news and shouting abt wanting salim etc etc to hoshiyar and Jallu accudentally listens to her... I hope this happens... Before quitting atleast want to see this... Jalal wil not raise his voice against jaanbegum but if at all ruk downfall happens it shud b at this time ... Jo HB salima no one is there to control his anger and I want to see him yelling badly at ruk... Cvs plz listen to me 😑
Originally posted by sun29

yes if there was not to be a bhandaphod they would not have brought back ruqaiyya asking for the kid again...

@Ela...finally tumhe sukoon milega πŸ˜†
Yaar tum logo ki bhavishyavani sun sun kar hi muzko kitna sukoon mil raha hai , you dont know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...If it really happens toh you cant believe the happiness of the whole forum...
Did anyone notice that Javeeda's  kid was wearing Rahim's dress...πŸ˜ƒ
N i guess, after 5 year Salim leap, JJ will finally get new clothes...
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Oye Adi...we have already been conferred the title of  "Harbingers of Doom"...Today,  i confer another title on you..."Wali HIMMAT" πŸ€£ or "Himmat waali" ...Jo ko toh EK ne nahi diya "Wali Nimmat"...par tumko maine de diya title...πŸ˜†

Now all will again gun for u...🀣
Himmat wali ko chodo and tell me what do you think abt the precap now? Plz apni vishesh tippani dijiye...
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Ela
you may get a special Diwali gift tomorrow -Jalal may give Ruqaiya a good dressing down.πŸ˜†
Sandhya dressing down is not enough for her crimes...If cvs want to reddem Jalal as a father then he should be shown giving solid punishment to her...
Originally posted by ridhiAkdhafan

Jalal didn't even accept his part of mistake n was easily forgiven by Jo😑...this is not a lovestory at all...Jo is taken for granted by everyone...horrible!!
I know dear and did not like their spending night together  lekin kuch dino baad itna bhi nahi milne wala...these are few last moments of JJ...enjoy it...