Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

hi yaar after a long time due to my busy schedules could not visit the forum but when i visit i read a article of kashish is going to die...for the first time ekta has brains and do somethig logic to end the character kashish as it is being very boring and irritating...

so guys i thought my predictions is now kashish(aamna) is coming back has the beautiful 20 year old women with a new look but what abt sujal....so the the story will go like that sujal will marry gayatri but after kashish dies he realises his mistakes but he does not fall for gayatri has he still loves kashish deep down his heart and always remembers her....and here kashish reborn as mehak's daughter with a different name and comes back after studies but noone of the garewals and rahejas knows that kashish has reborn but then coming back to shimla sujal will notice her and thinks that she is kashish and she is not dead and follows her everywhere but missess her(ekta's style)at last he will see her and he thinks she is kashish and fall for her because of the attractions of her face  but he will get to know that she is not kashish but her face looks the same of kashish and hide his love for her because she is young and has a long way to go and after sometime after kashish came to know sujal's story abt kashish and she will also fall for sujal from there i think the story goes ahead of love between two different ages the love story of sujal and new kashish(aamna again)

thats my prediction because the story of Kahiin to Hoga is always abt Sujal and Kashish but now Sujal and the face of Kashish...

if this happen then ekta is copying from the hit movie Lamhe starring Anil Kapoor and Sri Devi

Edited by Mages - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good prediction but i've just seen an article in which amna mention that sujal n kashish reunite agian and they both have a baby girl...so sweeet 😳 n then after that i don't know wat happen next 😕
Ruhee_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegirln

good prediction but i've just seen an article in which amna mention that sujal n kashish reunite agian and they both have a baby girl...so sweeet 😳 n then after that i don't know wat happen next 😕

and then the leap

sunaina02 thumbnail
I like your prediction.

betty thumbnail
hey i wish that sujal and kashish reunite and have a baby girl and then kashishdies and this girl becomes kashish 😳 😆
It would be fun to see aamna telling gurpreet dad 😆 😉
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i tink they will reunite n after their baby gal is born kashish dies...so mayb sujal will aht his daughter n all...but wateva way ekta will choose will be a copy of a movie... 🤢