Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, I'm really inquisitive to know what the hell is going on? Why is Khushi keeping everyone in the dark by not revealing the real reason behind her need to separate from Arnav? There's no doubt abt Khushi's love for Arnav. And now I'm kind of quite sure that something is so wrong with Shyam.
Now that Nikhil is in the picture, Arnav is going to feel more frustrated and devastated!

The chapter was amazing as usual! Loved it to the core❤️

Thanks for sharing the wonderful chappie with us🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next

Update soon😉
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.KKN

M intrigued by the title VH... Plz explain about it na.. :)

I second this, yaara. What an adorably mysterious title. 

Did they have some cutesy pocket money connection? 
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant chapter! the mystery is deepened khushi asked for divorce after 15 months of marriage.. earlier arnav-khushi had been friends, lovers and then spouse and during whole divorce proceeding she said with big black glasses.. Why? and after divorce she didn't even turn to look at him.. what could have made khushi to take this step and now she is here after years writing those moments they have spent together in the past,  with a new man in her life.. quite interesting.. feeling sorry for arnav.. loved the update.. 😊
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wonder what secret Khushi is keeping from Arnav; what is that she's hiding, which will justify her actions -  she just left, slammed a divorce on him and has now found another man NK.. Why? It's all such a mystery. This is getting more and more intriguing with every chapter, and I'm loving it! I can't wait to read more. :)
meera06 thumbnail
I like this story.Really inquisitive..
There is more to this Khushi and now we have NK as her boyfriend..something does not seem write..Khushi is trying something to Arnav through her stories I guess..

aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
interesting concept beautifully written looking forward for more
plz pm me
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

I second this, yaara. What an adorably mysterious title.

Did they have some cutesy pocket money connection?

Absolutely!! :D
C'mon VH.. Tell it already!! :D ;)
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm hooked! My first thought after reading the three chapters is that the first bit of the novel must have a bearing...the bit about a cold ruthless entrepreneur and Ahlaya loving Rehen but him not loving her back. 
Everyone has their persepective and at the moment all we're seeing is Arnav's PoV.  If Khushi's family haven't condemned her and there is a valid reason for her leaving him then maybe it has to do with a perspective that we're not getting yet. 

It's totally intriguing. 

As for pocket change...it's normally a phrase used to describe something that's inconsequential...e.g a value that is so small in comparison to a person's overall wealth that losing it would mean nothing to them. 

Maybe Khushi felt that she was 'pocket change' in Arnav's World. 
Edited by neverbefore - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it.
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neverbefore

I'm hooked! My first thought after reading the three chapters is that the first bit of the novel must have a bearing...the bit about a cold ruthless entrepreneur and Ahlaya loving Rehen but him not loving her back.

Everyone has their persepective and at the moment all we're seeing is Arnav's PoV. If Khushi's family haven't condemned her and there is a valid reason for her leaving him then maybe it has to do with a perspective that we're not getting yet.

It's totally intriguing.

As for pocket change...it's normally a phrase used to describe something that's inconsequential...e.g a value that is so small in comparison to a person's overall wealth that losing it would mean nothing to them.

Maybe Khushi felt that she was 'pocket change' in Arnav's World.

Thats absolutely a wonderful insight my dear friend! :) thank you! :)