GULS BRAIN NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP WITH TILEX

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
poor sanam. must be thinking aahil is getting nuts not finding her. but she has  no clue that her loving husband is romancing with his saali. (thinking sanam) that means aahil's love for sanam is not that deep. i am thinking how they are going to feel when truth comes out. do you think sanam would trust aahil? what a mess! guls brain needs to be cleaned up with tilex with bleach😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is right to blame aahil.. If I put myself in his position I would never even imagine that the person is nt sanam... They look exactly alike ... He just confessed his feelings so he is high in love for him to note the difference..but he already did in yesterday's episode...
One person which I blame entirely is seher😡... She knows there is a look alike...she saw sanam crying for aahil so she knows sanam loves aahil very much...she knows sanam is kidnapped.. N she has the guts to take her place... Argh I know she is asya daughter but frankly that doesn't bother me since I'm not a fan of qh1...

Gosh although I'm worried for sanam I font think she will doubt aahil's love... That will b too complicated
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tleshni

I don't think it is right to blame aahil.. If I put myself in his position I would never even imagine that the person is nt sanam... They look exactly alike ... He just confessed his feelings so he is high in love for him to note the difference..but he already did in yesterday's episode...

One person which I blame entirely is seher😡... She knows there is a look alike...she saw sanam crying for aahil so she knows sanam loves aahil very much...she knows sanam is kidnapped.. N she has the guts to take her place... Argh I know she is asya daughter but frankly that doesn't bother me since I'm not a fan of qh1...

Gosh although I'm worried for sanam I font think she will doubt aahil's love... That will b too complicated

Well written dear. I completely Agree. Can't Blame Aahil. He must have not thought if Sanam identical even in his wildest dreams. I am disappointed with Seher who already know Sanam should have felt bad to take her place.
CrazyPatel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One person which I blame entirely is seher... She knows there is a look alike...she saw sanam crying for aahil so she knows sanam loves aahil very much...she knows sanam is kidnapped..

Loved your post! Agree with u...
THE ONLY ONE TO BE BLAM IS SEHER
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gul needs professional help  to get over her brother-in-law fixation.

She needs intense therapy to not to show this in her next show, which ofc,is going to be shown soon in the one on Sony😆
It's just vulga
r. 
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i blame only for Seher😡..
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoxyC

poor sanam. must be thinking aahil is getting nuts not finding her. but she has  no clue that her loving husband is romancing with his saali. (thinking sanam) that means aahil's love for sanam is not that deep. i am thinking how they are going to feel when truth comes out. do you think sanam would trust aahil? what a mess! guls brain needs to be cleaned up with tilex with bleach😆

I still think the twist is Aahil knows or suspects her nOT to be Sanam. 
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Danitrini

I still think the twist is Aahil knows or suspects her nOT to be Sanam.

Yup my thought was same he just acting I mean he knows she is not sanam but cant trust CVS once they decide to show Aahil character dumb then they never care abt it.
The only person to be blamed here is Seher. She sold herself to take the place of the wife of another man. Quite telling about her lack of conscience...
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Gul needs professional help  to get over her brother-in-law fixation.

She needs intense therapy to not to show this in her next show, which ofc,is going to be shown soon in the one on Sony😆
It's just vulga
r. 

You know I read about this elsewhere too that she is obsessed with this whole BIL thing makes me wonder is ki real life stpry kya hai ðŸ˜† And I know I may sound mean but pliss she is torturing us rite