DangelzDesigns14|Clsd - LAST Update! KaSh/SaRun/YHM/DivAn pg.143 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Great update once again.
Loved the ArHi icons. The colorings are very good.
These were fantastic.
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

beautiful dewali stuff danglez,Thanks so much Mallu! πŸ˜³ love both arhi and kash stuff Thank youuu :) ,the only thing was missing in kash dewali was that ridhima fires armaan from her life,and I see no logic in that,he helped her in many ways but instead of being thankful she continued behaving coldly with arman:( LOL yes Riddhima was always in denial of her love for Armaan, it took her a LONG while to realize Armaan's importance in her life. Armaan ko bohot papaad belne padhe Ridz ke liye! πŸ˜† 

aah arhi dewali jadoo aur nashay wali I knoww rightt? πŸ˜³

gonna use!!!

breathtaking!!! Glad you loved that particular ArHi avi! :) Nice to see you using! 

Mallu

Originally posted by 26javey

Res..again :p

Happy DiwaliπŸ€— Thank you! πŸ€—

I adore the arhi icons. They are so pretty. You are a genuis when it comes to colouring. Aww, thankss! Means alot! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved the ArHi icons :)

These are my favourites You've captured the perfect moments. Man, I miss 'em. Thank youuu! Glad you loved those specific ArHi icons most :) I miss them too! 

The avis are gorgeous, both the arhi and kash ones. Shilpa and Sanaya both looked so pretty  I knoww rightt? πŸ˜³ Thank youuu! Glad you loved the avis :)
This one is really really really cute. Love Shilpa's expressions. Yes, her expressions are adorable! πŸ˜³ 

your first update, my first comment(technically, considering that was a congratulatory note) and that includes ARHIII
you can imagine my feelings here Dangelz. khushi ke aansoon :')

chemistry like this β˜ΊοΈ for me, the whole buildup of the diwali almost kiss was beauutiful. the subtle understanding of the other, those looks and how beautiful did both of them look on diwali? sanz in that red saree and barun with that haircut  this was such a poignant point in their lives.

nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de

never else did these lines suited them as much as it did back then. and how loong has it been since this diwali? and i can probably speak so much more but i'll stop. πŸ˜† 

these two are probably another two of my favorites from the icon batch. i can quote every single one of them and write a para but this time i'll have to do with quoting the two of my favorites.

her smile :')) i am in love with khushi's smile. how radiant does she look and he so mesmerized?  πŸ˜† he cannot stop himself from getting pulled towards her.

find me ajeeb but i find this scene better than the almost kiss scene. just a tiny bit but still. but the point is, your GIFs have turned so much better from what i saw the first time. there is still a little graininess but the coloring is top-notch.

the kash diwali GIFs are incredibly cute XD just like the scene. great work there.
Dangelz, may I please leave a Gurmina suggestion for you, if you'd like to work on it? πŸ˜³ There's absolutely no compulsion to do it. I just like this picture and would be delighted if you'd make something on it, whatever you want. 
Originally posted by Acidic_San

I know its late but still congrats for ur new shopπŸ₯³ Thanks so much Santhiya! πŸ˜³ ! hope u reach the next one b4 2015  Haha, don't think that's possible at all...but thanks for the wish. πŸ˜† My last shop took almost 7 months to finish, so this one cannot possibly be done in the next 2 months. πŸ˜†
Commenting in ur shop after a very long time well i must say the mixed siggies in ur prev shop was awesome  Thank youuu! That means alot :) Its nice to see you here again after awhile. πŸ˜³even the size of gifs which u have recently adopted is great as well😳 Thankss! :) 

Well Happy Belated Diwali β­οΈ Thank youu! Happy Belated Diwali to you too :)

and loved all the icons and avis special mention to those ArHi icons⭐️ Thank youu! Glad you loved the icons and avis, especially the ArHi icons :) 

Edit- Banner is amazing seems u placed latest pic of SS😳 Thankss! Yes, I really liked SS's recent pics...so had to include one in my banner :) 

Originally posted by bairiyaa.isskq

OMG ArHi ones are OUT OF THE WORLD pretty <33 and the whole diwali sced. is my top favo of arhi too <33 Also the kash ones are cute! Keep em going ;)

Thanks so much Avni! 😳 So glad you loved the ArHi stuff :) Yes, I think that ArHi scene is almost everyone's favourite scene. πŸ˜³ Glad you liked the KaSh avis too :)

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Happy Diwali! :D And congrats on your 14th gallery! :D Thank you so much! <3 
All the arhi and kash diwali stuff is epic <333 Thank youuu! :) Glad you liked the ArHi/KaSh stuff! 
Btw I was going through your old galleries, and found out you love Arjun RamPal :O Yayyy finally I found another AR fan! He is hawt! OMGG, yayy you love him too! πŸ˜ƒ Actually, I had a HUGE crush on Arjun Rampal since my early teen days. β˜ΊοΈ I still love him <3 And all those creations you made were sooo goood <3 Thank youuu! :) 
Humsafars is really putting me off now, they barely show Sahir for more than 2 mins. :@ That Kurti Aapa has become the main lead! Ugh can't stand her OMGG, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is kinda bored and put off with Humsafars! :/ Kurti Aapa and Anam both are so annoying! And, no offence the storyline isn't holding my interest very well either. :/ 
And did you hear the good news that Payal quit EHT? 🀣 Yes, I did hear! πŸ˜† Although lately, I've noticed that the storyline is revealing more secrets now which is getting the story to pick up more pace. 
She honestly deserves so much better than this show I guess so, although I don't care much for the actress who plays Payal lol. 
You won't believe what happened!! I messaged one of my favourite authors about sending books to Pak and she replied and said she'll send singed copies and to contact her assistant
Originally posted by _Ridz_

so gorgeous both the ArHi and KaSh avis..loved them...nostalgic πŸ˜³

brilliant icons as usual...loved the cropping and colour specially this one

and a very happy diwali Dangzy πŸ€—

Thanks so much Ridz! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved both ArHi and KaSh stuff, especially the icons and the icon you mentioned specifically above :) 

Thank youu! Happy belated Diwali to you too :) 

Originally posted by Ohmyjerryworld

outstanding update

Thanks so much! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by 26javey

You won't believe what happened!! I messaged one of my favourite authors about sending books to Pak and she replied and said she'll send singed copies and to contact her assistant

Oh woww, that's amazinggg! πŸ˜ƒ Lucky youu! πŸ˜† I'm sure as an avid books lover, you are thrilled! πŸ˜³