Virat is shown dead but he is in coma.
Baby is not of virat.
But why manvi tell a lie.
Waiting to reveal it.
Update next part soon di.
sandhYA_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CONGRATS FOR UR NEW STORY DEAR. AWESOME PROLOGUE DEAR. VERY INTERESTING AND NEW ONE. MANVI HAS BABY AND SHE SAID BABY IS OF VIRAT. NOW VIRAT FAMILY ACCEPTED MANVI AND BABY BUT THEY THOUGHT VIRAT IS DEAD BUT  VIRAT WAS IN COMA FROM 5 MONTHS. NOW HE GAINED CONSCIOUSNESS. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE WILL COME BACK AND COME TO KNOW ABOUT MANVI AND BABY WHO IS NOT HIM.IT IS INTERESTING TO KNOW THE MORE. SO UPDATE IT DEAR SOON. TAKE CARE DEAR.😊😊😊  Edited by sandhYA_123 - 9 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good n interesting prologue...!!!! Interested in reading more... its from u so definitely it will hav a great flawless storyline n many twists n turns... 😊 do pm me wen u update... take care...!!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanx alot everyone plz keep reading 😊
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Chapter_ 1
Manvi twisted her nose..as the crystal sun rays disturbed her sweet sleep peeping through every glass window of her room ...
She lazily rubbed her face onto the pillow to wiped off her hairs tickling nd creasing her cheek..Her beautiful eyes opened to see the angelic face of innocent gift of God to her Her "Ansh"..
Manvi eyes twinkling seeing him awake playing wd his nipple's lace lying wd her on bed.. She kissed him smilingly..soon he embrace his mother affection with his little little hands creasing her face..
Manvi realised her attachment with him..She looked "Virat's locket" kept aside..kissed it nd closed her eyes missing him..
Her eyes shoot open hearing her name from outside.. She Eavesdrop to the door.. Mohini (Virat's chachi) argued "Aap ye kaise maan skti hein Maa..Kya koi bhi larki bacha utha key aajayegi or aap usey is ghar mein rakh lengi. Maan lengi wo Virat ka bacha hai?"

Dadi so confidently replied "Wo larki "koi bhi" nhi hai..Wo Virat ke bache ki maa hai..Mein janti hun..Uski Ankhein btati hein wo Virat ka hi beta hai..Aur tumhare lie saboot wo locket hai"
Mohini "To theek hai..Hum uske baap ko Bina Maa ke paal sktey hein to us bache ko kiun nhi..Aap us larki se keh dein ke chali jaye."
Dadi scolding her"Nahi..Mein nahi chahti ke waqt ek or Virat paida krdey..Jo us k baap k sath hua wo hi us masum ke sath ho. Virat ke bache ki maa Manvi hai.Aur wo hi usko paaley gi..Yeh mera akhri faisla hai. Manvi ko mein kahin nhi janey dungi.."
Manvi was tensed..She had an idea of such difficulties in her mission but she had a loss courage to fulfil it..
Devdar (Virat's Uncle) added "Aap dono apni jaga sahi ho..Is baat ka ek hi hal hai ke wo larki yahan rahe bhi aur kisi ko kuch kehne ka mauqa na miley.."
All family members present there looked at him confused.. "Viren ki shadi Manvi se krwa detey hein..Tab wo purey haq se yahan reh skti hai..Apne bache or pati dono k sath. "
Rajat thought for a moment nd gave his vote also to this suggetion.. Greedy Mohini agreed thinking Virat's property which will inherited to Ansh will transfer to Viren when Manvi will marry Viren nd he gv his name to Manvi Virat's child.. Manvi felt like earth quake hearing this..She has not come here for doing this.. Her forehead became sweaty..
Dadi still said "Nothing would happen against Manvi's will..!" Viren being a childhood best friend of Virat has been so closed to him..He is not cheap or greedy like his mother.. He often misses Virat..feeling alone without him he usually spends time in Virat's room.. He clearly aware of Virat's nature,so accept the presence of his wife nd son.. Being stubborn nd heartbroken after his mother left him..He wanted to take revenge ..That he uses to take with every beautiful girl present on the earth seduced by him.. Every step moving forward him of any girl reminded him his father's saying "Beautiful girl is not of her father.. Not of her husband.. Not of her Children"
He uses the Delicate creatures like the tissue paper..nd may be Manvi is one of them..Famous as play boy but for his anger too..Being so carefree about his life he had suggested nd become a BSD officer to set his mission infront of his life..Always success ful nd sharp minded officer..Who never thinks from heart but always from mind...It was hard for samar to beleive on the news of him martyred..Though he always ready to serve hisself wdout any fear that could consider suicide..But he had no other options.. When he heared about his parent's decision..He simply refused but then..May be he could gave a stand to Virat's remaining..!
It was evening..Dadi was playing wd litle Ansh..No one has said anything to her as dadi's order..She was in Virat's room scanning his pics through her beautiful eyes.. Her heart was still pained of his loss..The time they spent together was a loan for her that she had to pay out.. She was so sorry at her heart.. "Agar aaj tum hotey to mujhe yeh sab kabhi nhi krna parta..Ho sakey to mujhe maaf krdena..Mein nhi janti ye jhoot mujhe kaha le jayega..Par mein majboor hun.."
Manvi's nose was pink..Face pale nd heart was crying inside her..
Viren knocked and enter inside..Manvi got scared seeing him.. She got up.. He smilingly said "Plz calm down..i think we need to talk .." Manvi sat back onto the bed nd he on the sofa.. "I know ke aap kis sadmey se guzar rahi hein..But..Ye gham hm sabko mil ke sehna hoga..Mujhe khushi hai ke aap Virat ki aakhri nishani hmare pass ley aain.. He continued after a pause "Ghar mein sab chahte hein ke.." Manvi throw an angry glare on him.. he stopped "I'll respect ur decision.." Manvi started looking down.. He continued "I think we could gv Ansh a better life together..Will u.." He has been cutted in between when Ansh cried outside..Manvi ran to him.. Ansh calmed down in the embrace of her mother.. All were gathered in the Hall way looking at her silently.. She was giving him affection..realised everyone looking at her but happiness in everyones eyes..nd smile on faces.. Her gaze transfered to the object behind her..The reason of everyone's eyes twinkling with joy nd love. BSD officer Virat Vadhera was sitting onto the wheel chair..Looking at her questioned..Scanning her from head to toe...May be admiring her goddess beauty..He was Silent..Silent which was killing her every next moment.. Her eyes widened seeing him..Her world shattered around her..Her blood became froze into her veins..mouth dried..Like someone have snatched floor under her feet..She wanted to earth aparted nd she buried herself into it.."Ansh's feeder slipped fell down from her sweaty palms..Her heart hammering inside her bossom.."Oh God..Only u can save me now..!"
Hope u like it..plz leave comments if u want me to cntinue..thnks for ur love nd support..
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Unres...
Awesome update...
Loved it...
It was really awesome...
The family want Manvi to marry Viren...
Viren is sooo different...
Thank god that Dadi dont want to do anything without Manvi permission...
Awww Ansh was crying and stoped when Manvi take him in her arms...
Awww Virat is back...
Pleaseee continue soon...
I really wanna know what will happen now...Edited by chandiniebinda - 9 years ago
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandiniebinda

Unres...
Awesome update...
Loved it...
It was really awesome...
The family want Manvi to marry Viren...
Viren is sooo different...
Thank god that Dadi dont want to do anything without Manvi permission...
Awww Ansh was crying and stoped when Manvi take him in her arms...
Awww Virat is back...
Pleaseee continue soon...
I really wanna know what will happen now...

thanx dear 🤗 You want to know more..nd i want to read more of ur all's commebt..thnk u..m glad u liked..m so excited to write more.. 😳
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update all family want to viren and manvi should
married and virat is back what is she hiding why
she scare seeing virat update soon
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sooo virat is bck...yipeee
but wat is manvi hidding?
clear my doubts bubbles waiting for next part...
sharmi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hiii dear lovely stry with diff start ohhh virat was bed ridden nd virman hav 1 son... bt ll vvirat accept manvi r wat?????         viren wanna marry manvi fr his frnd's family sake omg i lov virman pairing nly...           like virats dadi so mchhh she respect manvis desison nd hr wsh...             nw virat s in his sens hmmm verrry intrstng stry...             cont soon dear...