21st Oct 2014 NISHA'S PAST

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Today NISHU was so awesome what an acting man just stole my heart I can't even imagine how you done such a great job yaar really fab JADOO KI JHAPPI from my side and itne saal dard samet ke rakha so strong yaar do strong 

I font know some  strong feeling about that guy who trying to do something wrong with nishu future me samne aayega and I think he was that guy whose picture was on paper whole shooting I don't know why but I was feeling so

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sushmitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haan yaar... Mujhe bhi vahi lag raha hai Ki uss ladka zarur show main vapas aayega...Edited by .Muskhaan. - 9 years ago
.sushmitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aur Nisha ke baare main bhi kehna hai... Uski tadap.. Uski dard... Uska chillana, bhar bhar ke Rona... Kisi ka bhi aankhon ko Nam kar detha hai.. Ithne din se Jo bhi chupaya tha aaj sab bahar aaa gayi.. Accha Hua... Kam se kam uski Mann toh halka hua...

Meri mannaa hai Ki har Ladki issi tarah apni surakhsha ke liye ladna chahiye.. Agar Nisha aaj nahi pahunchthi toh kya Ho jatha jwala ka...
Nisha ke character ka Hats off...

Aur Aneri was amazing... Koi bhi aisaa acting nahi kar sakthi hai yaar...Edited by .Muskhaan. - 9 years ago
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aneri was amazing tonight...
Brilliant acting πŸ‘
cherry_1293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i too thought that uss ladka show mai vapas aayegaa 
but nisha said that she didnt even remember his face and its common that we forget a person whom we have met only once that too so many years back

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree about Anehri. She was good while enacting those scenes where those boys were trying to molest her just because she raised her voice when that guy was insulting a school mate of Nisha.

And I think that boy will come in to story later or or should come to make story interesting.

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb acting by nishu and jwalu ...evn lakshmi acting ws good...I als think tat the boy wl the one in newspaper. ...who wll entr soon
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aneri was brilliant today πŸ‘ the way she was beating that tea...(sorry I dont wanna call such person in that valuable name :| ) , throwing all her frustration which she hides frm everyone and she describing abt that horrible incidents to her mom, oh my that scenes made me cry 😭 hats off to her πŸ‘πŸΌ

I didn't see but my sis told her dadi mentioned abt a boy nd dream. ..dont know exactly. .. so I think he will come back in Nisha's life...mayb he is a positive character now πŸ€”Edited by Asherkibiwi - 9 years ago
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aneri was superb today...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even Jwalu and laxmi also rocked it by her marvellous actingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘