Symbolism - Shlok washing Anjy's foot..

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Im writing this on a brief note..not on very indepth note.

Shlok washed his mothers legs with water when she got hurt..

Paadha Pooja  or padha kaanikkai

Paadha means legs .. foot.. Pooja all u guys know..

Oh Mom.. I know I have done so many things in the past .. ill treating you..not respecting you..not respecting as  a mother as well as human being.. I have irritated with so many harsh words . which would have poked ur heart and broken into pieces.. and how many times u would have died because of my bitter words..

IM SORRY MOTHER.. IM VERY VERY SORRY..

I know I cant go back to past and try to erase those memories.. but if there was time travel ,, I would sure go and erase those incidents..

At present after knowing the truth.. I could do and OFFER MY SINCERITY IN CORRECITN ALL THE MISTAKES IS THAT .. I TAKE CARE OF U.. I PROTECT U.. I WIL LBE A GOOD SON..

but whatever said,, the past is still hauting me.. Im taking the first step . of correcting me.. or my mistakes or the part of redemption ..as being a good son..

THEY SAY MOTHER IS THE FIRST GOD.. AND IM TAKIN THSI OCCASSION TO DO THE WRITE THING.. IM TREATING U AS GOD..

PAATHA POOJAI...IS FOR GODS.. IM DOING THAT ..SICNE UR ARE MY FIRST GOD..
PL TAKE THIS ..LITTLE OF MY OFFERING..IM CLEANIGN UR LEGS.. PL FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY BAD DEEDS IN THE PAST.. PL FORGIVE ME .. AND CLEANSE ME.. AND MAKE ME A PURE ONE..

I WISH AND PRAY ..I TAKE UR BLESSINGS AND DO THE PATTHA POOJA EVERY DAY ..

THEY SAY.. ALL ARE CLEANSED IN CHRUCHES WIHT HOLY WATER..PL DO TAKE THIS WASH AND CLEANSE ME AND MAKE ME..HELP ME IN BECOMIGN A GOOD PERSON AND  A BETTER PERSON .

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

nice one deepa

tks div..
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maa kee Puja ...Wow ...
Shlok washed his mothers legs with water when she got hurt.. Very Nice 
dv19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simii14

Maa kee Puja ...Wow ...

Shlok washed his mothers legs with water when she got hurt.. Very Nice 

😉😉
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post DV.
as you said, it means shlok asking forgiveness for everything he did knowingly/unknowingly.
the obstacle in the path that anjali got her foot hurt on was the misunderstanding between the mother and the son.  washing the blood off is cleansing the bitterness between them and wrapping a white hand kerchief on her foot is healing it with pure love and starting the relationship afresh.
mehare thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post with great thought deepa 👍🏼