Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Friends let's discuss about rosid scene 1 now where siddhant save her from accident.

Then bringing her home.

Siddhant iintroduction with roli on his hands.

Beautiful.  For me here itself ROSID starts.

awesome entry by siddhant holding Roli in his arms   and this is one of my favorite scene and love the way sid safes roli and trying to protect  Roli 's head with his hands. 😉
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First guys I promise soon will fix this at. Every new member can PM me to add himvor Anila ( darlin sorry if I made mistake Ivwrite by mobile ) can send pm to me.

Then I love Siddhant entry Allah, his angry style. His angry look when he have fight with Roli ( before marriage ) in that I saw their fire, burn chemestry.
justloverosid thumbnail

Love u rosid ❤️
Love u Avimam❤️
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

First guys I promise soon will fix this at. Every new member can PM me to add himvor Anila ( darlin sorry if I made mistake Ivwrite by mobile ) can send pm to me.

Then I love Siddhant entry Allah, his angry style. His angry look when he have fight with Roli ( before marriage ) in that I saw their fire, burn chemestry.

luved angry avater & dhamkedar entry of sid
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anotehr rosid pic from 1000 epsiode celebration ❤️

justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

anotehr rosid pic from 1000 epsiode celebration ❤️

very stunning couple❤️ i like avika's saree and hair but she still got that horrible necklaceEdited by justloverosid - 9 years ago
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

very stunning couple❤️ i like avika's saree and hair but she still got that horrible necklace

i was wondering whether this is her new look.. the saree and hair look nice but yes, the necklace is still there 😡
PreetiSJ thumbnail
i haven't watched today's episode.. was there any rosid scene?
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

i was wondering whether this is her new look.. the saree and hair look nice but yes, the necklace is still there 😡

One thing that i hate  most about avika's /Roli's current look is the necklace to me it seems like a bell 😡
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

One thing that i hate  most about avika's /Roli's current look is the necklace to me it seems like a bell 😡

i hate it so much too... i saw my friend's picture on facebook and she was wearing a similar necklace, it looks so bad... it just ruins the whole look 😒