Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

any rosid scenes today? i read the written update so quickly that i don;t even rememebr what happened 😛

no dear it was all  BW working together getiting rid of baa and kartik and finally police arrived to take  baa and kartik away and premar getting closer.
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justloverosid

no dear it was all  BW working together getiting rid of baa and kartik and finally police arrived to take  baa and kartik away and premar getting closer.

oh ok .. another boring episode 🤢
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yesterday epi ws so a boring epi don't know when wil dis trak ends realy its so horrible to watch
PreetiSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosidteja

yesterday epi ws so a boring epi don't know when wil dis trak ends realy its so horrible to watch

i wish it ends soon... i have always wanted rosid scenes, but honestly,  today i really felt that enough is enough, we need good rosid scenes now... hope the track ends soon, which i am sure it will... soon (hopefully) the hong kong crap will end, and then it will be the diwali and pregnancy drama, and then somehow the fake pregnancy will be revealed,and premar will reunite ... hopefully that won;t take too long , fingers crossed 
Edited by PreetiSJ - 9 years ago
PreetiSJ thumbnail
you know in the celebration videos, whenever i saw sanjana and anjali, i felt like they're such cute kids, and immediately i thought, imagine they were rosid's children , that would be wonderful 
justloverosid thumbnail

i wish it ends soon... i have always wanted rosid scenes, but honestly,  today i really felt that enough is enough, we need good rosid scenes now... hope the track ends soon, which i am sure it will... soon (hopefully) the hong kong crap will end, and then it will be the diwali and pregnancy drama, and then somehow the fake pregnancy will be revealed,and premar will reunite ... hopefully that won;t take too long , fingers crossed 

Yes dear hopefully should take 2 weeks to wrap up current premar track with their reunion .
PreetiSJ thumbnail

Yes dear hopefully should take 2 weeks to wrap up current premar track with their reunion .

hopefully not longer than 2 weeks... i don't have taht much patience inside me... i'm surviving because of our discussions on rosid  here... otherwise i cannot wait... even my whole family says i am very impatitent in general.. so when it comes to rosid, im very very very impatient 😛
justloverosid thumbnail

you know in the celebration videos, whenever i saw sanjana and anjali, i felt like they're such cute kids, and immediately i thought, imagine they were rosid's children , that would be wonderful 

Yes they are cute kids  but i don't love them i only want  rosid kids and i would love only rosid kids.
banuprasa thumbnail

Friends you all let me know once they start good Rosid track.  Then I will start watching ssk in new 40 inch led TV which we purchased on diwali occassion.😉
justloverosid thumbnail

i say, that is too small a goal for such big rosidians... but ok let's try for that and see how far we actually get 😃

Preeti all new rosidian should feel proud that we are at AT 5 when i join if in feb there was AT 1 and it was  inactive although it was started in 2013 . I join AT 1 in may and since then we are in AT 5 i feel so happy at our achievements 👏 Edited by justloverosid - 9 years ago