Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Arti... Thanks ... WU... Anjy will read two two LU

Alok was super today logical... DB will spoil sports indirectly Anup cause trouble for Anandi

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Arti... Thanks ... WU... Anjy will read two two LU

Alok was super today logical... DB will spoil sports indirectly Anup cause trouble for Anandi

I know. Everyone should have listened to Alok. Actually Anoop would be ok in Bhaili too. it will be DB who will poison his mind against Anandi and family.
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How does PY direct kids? I mean how does he get them to portray those exact expressions? 
unfortunately but with two people he has not been successful
Muktchand thumbnail
true may be in beginning he gets sucess too... Then DB spoil sports

yes Anup only try to prove himself useful... Todays VO so apt DB type person gets satisfaction seeing others in pain

DB in her revenge stop bothering about Daddu too. I guess more than Anandi... Daddu will be victimized... Might be seriously ill ... Will it make DB reliazed nah... She use this

Hope soon Anandi will see this ...
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

How does PY direct kids? I mean how does he get them to portray those exact expressions? 

unfortunately but with two people he has not been successful

true... Pata nahi...its painful... May be their parents help too
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Normally I do not feel like watching kids and their 'acting' in any of the Hindi serials...they are all so OTT...each one of them...talk beyond age, act beyond age, think beyond age...normal ones too...not only precocious ones.

BV is the only exception ⭐️

Such perfect casting and expressions from that little girl today.

Director - Hats off...👏

To an extent Udaan too...though Chakor is a 'super girl'...( but then she is portrayed as precocious, so , no chances of escaping her bigger than life antics ).

Imli is cute...Aditya and Vivan are bearable.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In Udaan, the only person I find a bit OTT is Chakor's mother. Somehow, her acting seems forced when compared to her husband and mother-in-law. Imli is in any case too cute.

True, BV has an exceptional child star cast and the director knows how to extract the best of them. He hones his adult star cast and fine-tunes the kids.

Uma, the dance was interesting to say the least...😃. Thanks for the recommendation.
Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know...Arti..
We intellectual lot would 'lub' the dance..
That's why I insisted 😛😆

--------

Too bad, if peeps forget the lessons they have learnt under the tutelage of PY ji...

Bound to Happen, if we think no end of ourselves and take the entire credit for only ourselves 😳
Edited by adi2512 - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
haiyaa...dance is YT link is there

uma which u send is not link its word site ...

i so want to see super dance...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RTee

In Udaan, the only person I find a bit OTT is Chakor's mother. Somehow, her acting seems forced when compared to her husband and mother-in-law. Imli is in any case too cute.

True, BV has an exceptional child star cast and the director knows how to extract the best of them. He hones his adult star cast and fine-tunes the kids.

Uma, the dance was interesting to say the least...😃. Thanks for the recommendation.

Chakor's father is really endearing.His is an understated performance and the character also I guess is understated.His feelings come across so well.

Chako's mother I suppose is supposed to be feisty and passionate - but she over does a bit.

The worst is Bhaiyyaji's wife that actress is OTT.

Chakor is charming at times.Over the last one week they returned to the age of innocence.
She looked like a clever kid who knew how to handle things in a world which she is familiar with a life in bondage and poverty