Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: _Ria_

so refreshing storyline it is...i hv found it very interesting...plz continue soon and thnx a lott for starting another lovely ff

Thanks dear. I vl definitely cont soon 
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely prologue dear :) continue soon
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb dear please do continue
sanosantoso thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept please do continue dear
Saumya96 thumbnail
Thanks friends for liking my this FF also. And also thank you so much divya, my new friend. This quick update on your demand dear... Enjoy... 
Ritika was all ready to go. Early morning she gets up and does all her work so that she should not be late infront of anant. She was sitting on dinning waiting for anant... 
SUGANDHA - ye le breakfast kar le
RITZ - nahi mom. Abhi nahi. Mjhe late hojayega 
SUGANDHA - ohho. Tera bhai ab tak nahi aya he. Wo jab tak aye tera breakfast hojayega 
Anant comes looking fresh and in hurry... 
ANANT - mom jaldi se tiffin do mjhe jana he. Breakfast me office me kar Lunga 
RITZ - vry gud bhai. Me b yahi soch rahi thi. Chalo chalte he 
ANANT - kaha 
RITZ - kaha matlab.. Ranbir se milne 
ANANT - oh acha. Me to bhul hi gaya tha. Ritz abhi nahi mjhe bht important meeting k liye jana he. Plz not today 
Anant started doing his work on his phone while ritz gets teary. She wipes her tears so that anant couldn't see it. She goes in her room. This all was witnessed by sugandha. She comes near anant... 
SUGANDHA - anant 
ANANT - mom mera tiffin 
SUGANDHA - tu pehele meri bat sun. Ye kya chal raha he 
ANANT - kya mom 
SUGANDHA - tu intentionally ignore kar raha he na ranbir ko 
Anant realised that he can hide from whole world but not from his mom. He just nodded in yes... 
SUGANDHA - you are impossible anant. Aaj tak mene tjhe kuch nahi bola he. Ritz k liye sare decision tune liye he mene tjhe kabhi nahi roka. But this time bat mere beti k zindagi ki he, uske khushi ki he... 
ANANT - I know mom. Par me kya karu mjhe ranbir par bharosa nahi he 
SUGANDHA - jab tak tum use mil nahi lete tumhe kaise pata chalega wo kaisa he 
Anant looks down... 
SUGANDHA - mene tumhe kal b samjhaya tha ki apni behen par bharosa rakho. Use ek chance to do. 
ANANT - thk he mom. Sirf apke liye aur ritz ki khushi k liye. Me ranbir se milunga... 
He goes in ritz room. When she heard knock on door she wipe her tears. Anant sits beside her on bed... 
ANANT - ye lo. Akhe poch lo. Aise jaogi ranbir k samne to buri lagogi 
Ritz smile widely and hugs anant tightly... 
ANANT - chal jaldi fir mjhe office b jana he 
RITZ - ha bhai. Me bas 2 min me ati hu 
At CCD... 
Ritika and anant were waiting for them. Anant was continuously stairing his watch and looking at ritz while she was just smiling at him... 
RITZ - wo bhai. Actually na ranbir ko adat he hamesha late hi karta he 
ANANT - mene kuch bola 
Ritika nodded in no. Suddenly anant cell rang. He excuses himself and goes out to talk. Ritz was being impatient... 
Here navya and ranbir came outside the cafe. Navya was wearing white colour suit with open hair... 
RANBIR - navya tu andar ja me abhi ata hu 
NAVYA - tu kaha ja raha he 
ANANT - are wo Uska bhai araha he na to flower bouquet to lena chahiye na. Me abhi aya 
Ranbir goes from there and navya went inside. Navya was looking here and there and moving little backwards. Anant was talking on phone. They both were facing each other back. Slowly navya was moving backwards and came near anant. Anant said bye on phone and turns around when they both bang with each other. Navya was about to fall but anant holds her from waist. They both looks at each other and gets lost in each other eyes... 
Background music - PAYA MENE PAYA TUMHE 
RAB NE MILAYA TUMHE 
HOTHO PE SAJAYA TUMHE 
NAGME SAGAYA TUMHE 
PAYA MENE PAYA TUMHE 
SAB SE CHUPAYA TUMHE 
SAPNA BANAYA TUMHE 
NINDO ME BULAYA TUMHE... 
They were continuously stairing each other without blinking in that position only. Ritz and ranbir came there and was surprised seeing them like this. Ritz goes and patted on anant shoulder when they both came back to their senses. Anant left her and she stands properly... 
BOTH - sorry 
They said sorry to each other at same time and this continues... 
BOTH - it's k 
BOTH - aap thk to he 
Then they smile little... 
RITZ - ranbir 
She goes near him and hugs him tightly. Anant felt embarrassing while navya was surprised seeing her so bold while ranbir just smile looking at angry navya... 
RANBIR - navya.. Ye ritika he 
Ritz said hi to navya and she just smile 
RANBIR - Aur ye navya. Meri twin sister 
RITZ - bhai. Ye he Ranbir and ranbir and navya this is my big bro Mr anant bajpayee 
They had a seat. Navya and ranbir sits beside each other and same as ritz and anant. Ritz and ranbir were facing each other and same as navya and anant... 
ANANT - Waise badi jaldi aye aap log 
Navya looks angrily at anant while ritz and ranbir look at each other 
NAVYA - wo kya he na mera bhai thoda busy tha isliye 
ANANT - acha apke bhai k liye meri behen se jyada kuch important he 
RITZ - it's k na bhai.. Ab agaye he na 
RANBIR - I m extremely sry for that. Aap puchiye na apko jo puchna he 
ANANT - let the girls talk first.. Plz navya 
Anant indicates navya to ask ritika 
NAVYA - k... So ritika.. Kya age he tumhari 
RITZ - Waise to ladkiyo se age nahi puchte fir b I vl tell you I am 22
NAVYA - only 22? Is age me tumhe shadi karni he 
ANANT - my sister is settled in her courier. She is a dance teacher and gives training to choreograph in programs... 
NAVYA - fir b.. It's quite early... Well leave it. Ye batao tum mere bhai se kaha mili 
RANBIR - navya bataya to tha 
ANANT - lagta he tumhare behen ko bhulne ki adat he 
NAVYA - mjhe yad he. Fir b me ritika se puchna chahti hu 
RITZ - actually we were Facebook friends. Ek common friend k through v became friend. Fir kuch din chat kiya and then decided to meet aur milte hi I fall for ranbir... 
NAVYA - itni jaldi pyar hogaya tumhe.. Strange 
ANANT - what's so strange in that. It depends 
NAVYA - ranbir tumne mjhe bataya nahi ki tum ritika nahi balki uske bhai se shadi kar rahe ho 
Anant mouth open wide while navya gave him a look. Ritika and ranbir giggle 
ANANT - what 
NAVYA - to agar mene ritika se kuch pucha he to why you are answering 
ANANT - me Uska bhai hu. Wo har ek bat mjhse puchti he 
NAVYA - pyar karne se pehele pucha tha. Nahi na.. Then plz keep mum... 
Anant folded his hand and keep silent while navya continued... 
NAVYA - to ritika.. Ye batao tumhara fav food konsa he 
RITZ - I luv chicken 
Navya chocked when ritz answer while ranbir eyes gets wide saying ritz to keep quite 
NAVYA - kya chicken...!??? 
RITZ - yes... 
NAVYA - you don't know or what v are mishra.. Pure brahmin family. Hamare yaha chicken kya egg b nahi chalta 
ANANT - so what. V are also from brahmin family, but v eat non veg. What's the big deal 
NAVYA - tumhare yaha chalta hoga hamare yaha nahi. Ritika ko non veg chodna hoga 
ANANT - what... Q... Why should my sister sacrifice. Wo chicken k bagair nahi reh sakti. Aap log apne ghar ka rule change kijiye 
NAVYA - excuse me. Hamare ghar rehne wali he wo so she should sacrifice 
ANANT - thk he agar aisa he to ranbir hamare ghar ayega. Ghar jamai 
NAVYA - no... Never... 
ANANT - fir tumhe kya lagta he meri behen chicken chodegi. No... Never... 
They were continuously arguing with each other. Ritz and ranbir were totally silent seeing their world war. They were looking at anant when he was speaking and then looking at navya when she was speaking and same continues... Finally they looked at each other nodded their head in disbelief while navya and anant were still going on... 
OMG PEHELI MULAKAT ME JHAGDA. AB AGE KYA HOGA. JINKI SOCH NAHI MILTI KYA KABHI INKE DIL MIL PAYENGE... Stay tuned... 
NeetikaRana757 thumbnail
Hey dear im new here.loving your all ffs and this one also Umm.pehli mulakat main ladai ab ritz aur ranbir ka kya hoga 😕 interesting storyline thanks for updating.cont soon 😉 😳
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was a rocking update! I was thoroughly enjoying Anant and Navya's cold war!😉😆
"NAVYA - ranbir tumne mjhe bataya nahi ki tum ritika nahi balki uske bhai se shadi kar rahe ho "-- This line really cracked me up!!🤣
Overall superb update. Cont. soon!! ðŸ˜Š
_Ria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe jhagde se hi to pyar ki shuruaat hoti ha 😉 what a meeting...very chat pati update...
Saumya96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitshamya

Hey dear im new here.loving your all ffs and this one also Umm.pehli mulakat main ladai ab ritz aur ranbir ka kya hoga 😕 interesting storyline thanks for updating.cont soon 😉 😳

Welcome to navya forums dear. And thank you so much for liking my stories. Well ritz and ranbir ka kuch na kuch to hoga sath me anant and navya ka b bht kuch hoga. Plz keep reading... 
Saumya96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghAn_AnYaFan

That was a rocking update! I was thoroughly enjoying Anant and Navya's cold war!😉😆

"NAVYA - ranbir tumne mjhe bataya nahi ki tum ritika nahi balki uske bhai se shadi kar rahe ho "-- This line really cracked me up!!🤣
Overall superb update. Cont. soon!! ðŸ˜Š

Cold war... Yes it was a starting of war there are many to come. 
And that dialogue by navya, oh I don't know from where it came from me, it too liked it. Thanks dear vl continue soon