Rehan : A Psycho Fanatic MCP Husband. .!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Heya Guys I m back with new topic but this time its not a spoof or comic post.
So far I have analysed Rehan's character and from that I feel he comes across as a psycho fanatic husband. He is a kind of person who will do good things for others and in turn expects helluva of things.Without looking at any circumstances or other perspective he just tries to force his goodness on others and then he wants same respect from others.But why?? For me if a person is more than sweet and OTT good I can sense that he/she is trying to get something from me.

If u see his relationship with Rida as well as Aaliya he comes across as a dominating guy and wants everything as per his convenience. If he knew that Suraiya kidnapped Bilal then why he kept that under wraps and didn't inform Zain or Aaliya.??? He could have easily stopped Nikaah and could have waited for Zain Bilal to return back.But rather he became selfish as he was getting a Nanny for his kids.

No wonder Rida was in depression as Rehan used to force himself on her and was orthodox in his outlook.And I pity him that he is doing same thing with Aaliya just to prove that he is right and others are wrong. And yeah that Vaqil questions Aaliya's friendship and loyalty but looks like he forgot about past one year where Aaliya played role of Ammi and took care of his kids in Hyderabad. Wasn't that enough?? She used to pick his kids from school and helped them in school work and all but Mr Rehan forgot everything.

I wish Mr Rehan acted maturely rather than becoming psycho crazy guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And I couldnt agree with you more! One im completely enjoying the change in Suraiya for I finally see a motherly love in her for Zain and Aaliyah too this time. I was just so tired of witnessing Zain fighting all alone every time from the world and boy am i glad that other than Aaliyah there is someone who is sincere to him. 

Coming back to Rehan, I am completely thoroughly enjoying this track and incredibly loving the change in Rehan, i mean atleast NS is acting a lot better, i actually some expressions and emotions on his face instead of just a straight face. '

ZaYa have done more for Rehans kids than the father himself has. 😆

For me personally, I am really not finding this turn that abrupt, Zubairs 180 turn was way more edgy and choppy than this, this actually makes sense. 

I honestly just cant wait till he leaves and we are back to where we were before, i can take anything but a third angle between ZaYa im sure no one can!

I want a Zain running scene, a malik beat up for Rehan from Zain, a grand wedding, HM and a hot shower scene with sawan aya hai, a cuddling scene.. okay im going to stop lmfao!

Oh and of course great post!
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BANG ON Akki!! You nailed it!!
And not to mention that Zain also saved Kabir before!
It's not like he is the only one that is doing favours for Zaya.
Telling Aaliya to ask his permission before leaving the house and threatening her that he won't divorce her if she doesn't listen to him...err what kind of friend does that.🤢

He obviously imposes his ways on other people, that's why in a fit of anger he even slapped Rida..because she was protesting and didn't agree with his POV. He says that it was his first and last time ever raising his hand on her, but I bet you that there would have been more occasions where he would have slapped her if she hadn't died that day. 
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I Agree! This guy is dominating, and wants others to live his way, i hate him, he is literally a psychopath! 😕
Rida hated him to the very end that he killed her yuck! 😕

And he is over sweet or over aggressive! I literally term a person with this kind of a behaviour 'Psycho'  Well Said Bhaiya! 👏👏
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Akki.he is kind a person who think he is only right others wrong.he is domestic type person.Rida must feed up with his behavior and suicide.but for Aliya our hero is there.i wish Zain just kick Rehan like he did with Malik.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Thanx for reply guys...Let discuss Psycho here only
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have lot more to say but the things you covered are enough so yeah very well done on pointing exact facts which we are seeing in him from past day's and yes Well written post AKKI 👏
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

bang on post 😊

U know I was never ever clear what type of person he was... the CV never ever disclosed his personality and plus his expression where always poker.  But still I had a feeling  that this person will not be the person the way he was trying to portray.. because  they were always trying to show him as he is one good mahan  person and Zain is wrong.. but we all know how Zain was.. like Salam thinking he was too good and zain not.. though Zain was the person because of which today they are able to survive in the world.

Plus this Rehan forcibly married aaliya when Zain was not around... he used the situation to his benefit and then he also want to show that he has done a gr8 job by helping them..

IF u really notice form the day one he was a closed person.. leaving the job and not even informing his employer Zain that he is leaving.. and plus always eyeing his wife and then running after her  to Hyderabad... People are thinking that they changed his character.. but I feel that that CVs never ever tried to open his character.. they had kept it as suspense... rehan character was not 180 degree turn..

He always used to do what he wanted to do... and even the line my wife rida was always wearing duppata and all shows  how he treats women.

He thought he loved his wife.. but somewhere I think there was possessive ness.. and now the CV's are opening his real character...

IF CV had shown some of his negative earlier then could have lessened the damage control of the show.. but I think now the PH house are very very late this character was the final nail in the coffin for the downfall of the show..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

And I couldnt agree with you more! One im completely enjoying the change in Suraiya for I finally see a motherly love in her for Zain and Aaliyah too this time. I was just so tired of witnessing Zain fighting all alone every time from the world and boy am i glad that other than Aaliyah there is someone who is sincere to him. 

Coming back to Rehan, I am completely thoroughly enjoying this track and incredibly loving the change in Rehan, i mean atleast NS is acting a lot better, i actually some expressions and emotions on his face instead of just a straight face. '

ZaYa have done more for Rehans kids than the father himself has. 😆

For me personally, I am really not finding this turn that abrupt, Zubairs 180 turn was way more edgy and choppy than this, this actually makes sense. 

I honestly just cant wait till he leaves and we are back to where we were before, i can take anything but a third angle between ZaYa im sure no one can!

I want a Zain running scene, a malik beat up for Rehan from Zain, a grand wedding, HM and a hot shower scene with sawan aya hai, a cuddling scene.. okay im going to stop lmfao!

Oh and of course great post!

Exactly I mean he is too good to be a sane person. If u see BI history they show us that OTT sweet people like Barkat Zubbu and Rehan type character always mess in the end and show true colors. And in real life too this happens. 
Haha yeah want cuddling scene and want both to beat Paapi black and blue
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

BANG ON Akki!! You nailed it!!

And not to mention that Zain also saved Kabir before!
It's not like he is the only one that is doing favours for Zaya.
Telling Aaliya to ask his permission before leaving the house and threatening her that he won't divorce her if she doesn't listen to him...err what kind of friend does that.🤢

He obviously imposes his ways on other people, that's why in a fit of anger he even slapped Rida..because she was protesting and didn't agree with his POV. He says that it was his first and last time ever raising his hand on her, but I bet you that there would have been more occasions where he would have slapped her if she hadn't died that day. 

Seriously Zain and Aaliya saved Zara Kabir many times yet that Vaqil has tha audacity to question Aaliya's loyalty and friendship. 😡