EK: Casting of Salim Anarkali......

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish to see RT as Salim & Mouni Roy as Anarkali ...Mouni is a fab dancer, as we saw in the recently concluded JDJ. ..n she also comes across as a professional with no inhibitions while performing...hence, she's perfect for Anarkali...
EK... r u listening???? πŸ˜ƒ

I understand that Anarkali was older than Salim...so, all the better, imho...

(I hope RT quits as Akbar post the big leap...he looks too young to play an older Akbar n father to a grown up Salim...)

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to say bt EK donot listen anyone,, if she listen viewers dan she nvr come wid this terrible idea of SA. oh JA will becum PR.. too many jodis too many luvstories lol.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
khushi, i think ekta will not replace RT or pari..for her they both are trp and if they quit then they will have to give a solid reason..and i think salim and anarkali will be fresh faces..and as per some people anarkali was akbar's concubine and ekta might show that angle too so be prepared for some karakk masalaπŸ˜‰
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yes even i want RT as salim
he can play a double role with ease
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
any one who can romance well can play anarkali
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mandy, khushi, ultimately it depends on what kind of deals were negotiated by the actors - tlii this year May all actors signed for 1 year contracts which were renewed - from May this year the norm of 3 year contracts was passed by CINTAA - the Q is who all signed such a term and who all negotiated for something else ?!?!
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Mandy, khushi, ultimately it depends on what kind of deals were negotiated by the actors - tlii this year May all actors signed for 1 year contracts which were renewed - from May this year the norm of 3 year contracts was passed by CINTAA - the Q is who all signed such a term and who all negotiated for something else ?!?!

Adi...kya baat!!...very very valid n poignant point πŸ‘

Anyways, yours n my gut feel has been that RT will quit...let's hope for greener pastures for him...πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha222

Sorry to say bt EK donot listen anyone,, if she listen viewers dan she nvr come wid this terrible idea of SA. oh JA will becum PR.. too many jodis too many luvstories lol.

Arre EK ko chhodo...aapne bohot time se koi post nahi banaya...Miss your posts a lot...😳
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

khushi, i think ekta will not replace RT or pari..for her they both are trp and if they quit then they will have to give a solid reason..and i think salim and anarkali will be fresh faces..and as per some people anarkali was akbar's concubine and ekta might show that angle too so be prepared for some karakk masalaπŸ˜‰

Mandy...meri sakhi...maine kab kaha ki either RT or Pari should quit JA????πŸ˜ƒ

@bold underlined: poor Salim.. .πŸ˜†...he doesn't have any idea what is in store for him for this "ANUCHIT" karya  πŸ˜†
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Probably Akbar will realise his unchit upbringing of Salim during SA episode and later in life ,then and will again go back to his MUZ JB hence the late issue a daughter then πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†