Posted: 9 years ago
I will surely turn a hypertension patient by d time veeba get married!!
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Not exactly.
End of Nov tak wedding will take place most probably.
Dunno after that.
check the je and more tweets of tellyexpress
Yeh hona tha 1 week raj torture. 1 week simran ka 1 week they'll understand these ppl nd final week mein expose kareinge hogaya. Nov
So the freak show will continue? Villain Cop, Crazy Veerji, and drama queen Simi? 
The ONLY good scenes we are getting are the VEEBA scenes and the NIRA scenes. I am actually enjoying watching NIRA. Look at damned Ranvi? Sirf behen khi nahin, Ma khi bhi pyaar ke dushman hain yeh!

Well friends, a few days back I made a post in which I tried to analyze the entire story post leap and divide it into major parts. I had also mentioned the start and End dates of each part and the number of episodes they has taken. According to that trend VeeBa marriage track will take place by mid December. The only problem is many of us may become a mental patient by then.

such low class mentality, veerji has..if he doesn't want anything then he should directly talk with her biji about nihal..if she likes him or not :p  and ok ballu is not good acc to veerji then how can he trust rajveer when he already met that singer who was gonna kill him 4 din ki dosti me itna trust bcoz he is police officer 🥱 
ballu's fav words... shadi and trust 😆 jab bhi pareshan hota h bas yahi bolta h 😆😆 
Edited by liza81 - 9 years ago
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
atleast they can cast good actors if they want ful fledged track 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
torture 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢