Fire bears witness to New beginnings and a Clean Slate!

Posted: 9 years ago
Before I begin I am asking that new members read the Note at the end about Jauhar, I have added the video of the episode of where JB narrates Karnavati's jauhar- its depicted really well, old members can read it too lol and make comments if I made in mistakes- please take some time and read it thanks!

-------

I hope you all are getting ready for Diwali!!!! In advance I am wishing you all a very very happy Deepawali! May your lives be filled with light and happiness! 

Title: Fire bears witness to New Beginnings and a Clean Slate!

Ok now we start with Pratap and Chakrapani at the gates of Bijolia! But of course there is security there, looks like Chakrapani will use his astrology skills to get in, everyone loves to hear about their future as its the unknown and perhaps the idea of knowing the future keeps people happy eventhough the smallest actions change the future! Astrologers always give vague predictions, its like insurance lol, cuz you cant blame them lol!

Pratap's dream- Chakrapani talked of Pratap's dream which he was drowning in a river of sadness- of course its how he feels because no matter how many masks of bravery you put on your face, the fact that he is sad will not change and no one from his immediate family will ever bring him out of it, it will be interesting to see the dream gradually change where he may see the ladaku ladki as the one person who will lend a hand to him to bring him out of that river in his dreams! 

Ajabdeh decides to rebel - but has some conditions- that they will not reveal that they will rebel to the people of bijolia because then other kingdoms will forcibliy take over bijolia, also that bijolia has to become self-sufficient! DId you all see that Patta didnt put his hand up to take the oath, i hope he doesnt do something stupid! Im sure Ajabdeh noticed! 

A kingdom has to be self sufficient if it is small, if its not then it needs to be powerful enought to get resources from other areas!

On the other hand Pandit Chakrapani Mishr is in the house! lol- meaning he has started telling the soldiers how to solve their problems! 

flexible blade!- when both men are asked for id cards, chakrpani says that the soldier's spear head will be bent- which Pratap does! 

Power and Astrology- when you have a combo of power (pratap) and someone who knows how to read people and show them what could happen to them (chakrapani)- that combination can overthrow not onlly people but kingdoms! people will believe everything they say! 

Ajabdeh has a plan to become powerful- i guess there is a diwali mela that will happen where they will sell things and with that money - rebuild and strengthen the army! good thinking!!

Cowshed- Where Praja's story began- this is the spot where Ajabdeh and Pratap first met, Pratap wants to burn it down because he cant get the past out of his head, well beta thats love, it doesnt leave so easily!

But can burning things down end the relation? well of course not! it can only create a clean slate so that they can start over again! because when you burn a building down, there now lays a land that can be used to build a new structure! Fire is the purest form of God/nature and so how can it destroy something as pure as love? fire is the witness to wedding rituals, it brings people closer! if fire does destroy things then its so that a new start can happen!

on the other hand Ajabdeh had just decided to end relations with Mewar and on the other hand we saw Pratap burn down the cowshed that links him to Bijolia- so both burned down their past today and Fire was the witness of that! Praja today are free of their past and can start over again which is what they need at this point!

Precap- omg, i was almost moved to tears! the scenes were so nice! praja finally meet, Ajabdeh falling into Pratap's arms like they had once done when they were younger! it was so beautiful and then Pratap says his name is Pratap, = hazar volt ka jhatka to Ajabdeh and patta! 

I actually liked today's episode, it brought the feeling of new beginnings!

oh yea saw the ITA and was so thrilled to see our show win 6 awards!!! congrats to the entire team of the show! 

----------
NOTE:

Before I end- i have some comments to make:
Please read:

For all the new members who are new to the culture of Rajputana or history, I saw there was some chatter about Jauhar. There is an episode where JB explains the practice of Jauhar! There were three great jauhars of Chittod- one of Padmini, one of Karnavati (the largest jauhar) and the last one is coming up! 

-Jauhar is not sati- sati is forced; Jauhar is done by royal ladies when they know that the enemy will most likely defeat their army! Jauhar is usually done while their husbands are alive so that the men can go fight without the fear in their mind that their wives/daughters/mothers could potentially be put into harems after their death!
-Jauhar was unheard of before the mughals or afghans started invading- it was customary for these invaders to take the wives or royal women of the defeated kings and force them into their harems. 
- other famous incidents of Jauhar was of Maharani Sanyogita - wife of Prithviraj Chauhan. 

-here the video of where Jaywantabai explains what Jauhar is to a young Pratap:
-its just chilling to watch, I have a lot of respect for those women! Its not cruel, it was an honour for them, since they could not go out and fight according to rules of warfare it was their way of telling the enemy that you may have defeated the fort or the army but we still won!
res**
uNrESss**

well firstly so sorry i for late editing..i was come online in morning but somehow i for get to reply on your post...ohh my my meri net kitna corrupted tha😆😆...lol anyways happy diwali to you too...god bless you jana...have blast with friends and family...🤗

again an amazing post..👏well some how i liked yesterdays episode..it was good..in fact  feeling slowly slowly things falling in right place...i hope Cv's should maintain the pace...it was good to watch episode in this kind of pace...neither very slow nor very fast you know...😳

liked chakri so much yrr...well they maintain the postleap bonding between Pratap and chakri..it's really amazing to watch both of them like this...and here i really appreciate ajab's decision...she was take decision like true daughter true DIL or as a ruler...😳

well when patta didn't take vows i thought ajab didn't notice that..but i am glad that she noticed and clear all of things...i liked that scene when patta gives promise to ajabde...😳

ohh what i say about pratap when he saw cowshed he can't help na...ahan this is called love how much you hate whom you loved you can't forget memories like this...eye pratap toh jallu pe jane ki purii tyarii main hain...khoon garam hain... jala dia pura ka pura lol...😆

well in precap ajabde is looking good in paratp's arm...but my question is ajabde in disguse?? so in disguse someone tell her to not use nathni?? i mean she is married yrr...uspe baas MP ka hak hain
..abb anyone can doredaling on her like this...she should ware nathni yrr...🤪😆 and eye pratap apni biwi ko toh bhul gaya..paar koyii aur ladki dekhi nehi ki catch bhi karleta hain🤪goud main leke khara ho jata hain...beta baap pe gaya hain...🤪😆 but  wonder  pratap said them so directly that who is he??..i mean pratap😲...i was like koyii toh pakro patta aur ajabko 440 ka jhatka laga hain😆😆

Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
Diwali wishes to you too,Rati!

I never tot Mp and Ajab would meet so soon but finally the wait is getting over and really not sure if he would reveal his identity😲

The episode was very nice and is slowly falling on track.

Liked the convo between MP & Chakri and Ajab & her near and dear ones.

Now I cant wait till tomorrow as it seems really very interesting😉

Again dhasooo post👏
it was wonderful...ur explanation always amazes me...u r right...to move forward we have to forget the bitter past nd fresh start...i love todays epi...actually post leap story line is not that bad...I miss Rosal but I think Sshard and Rachna are doing quite good...I love this Ajabde...She is hurt,,,she is in pain...but instead of breaking her, this pain makes her strong...I'm waiting for that day when Pratap will get to know this strong Ajabde!

Good night...sweet dreams!
As usual wonderful post dear👏👏.  I simply enjoyed ur analysis. especially dis portion
But can burning things down end the relation? well of course not! it can only create a clean slate so that they can start over again! because when you burn a building down, there now lays a land that can be used to build a new structure! Fire is the purest form of God/nature and so how can it destroy something as pure as love? fire is the witness to wedding rituals, it brings people closer! if fire does destroy things then its so that a new start can happen! 

Happy Diwali..
Originally posted by BeyoundTruth

Diwali wishes to you too,Rati!

I never tot Mp and Ajab would meet so soon but finally the wait is getting over and really not sure if he would reveal his identity😲

The episode was very nice and is slowly falling on track.

Liked the convo between MP & Chakri and Ajab & her near and dear ones.

Now I cant wait till tomorrow as it seems really very interesting😉

Again dhasooo post👏

Thanks dear! 
well I knew that they would have to meet soon cuz they are now in the same town lol! 
im dying to see tomorrow's epi!!

Thanks, glad you liked it!😳
Originally posted by -villain-

it was wonderful...ur explanation always amazes me...u r right...to move forward we have to forget the bitter past nd fresh start...i love todays epi...actually post leap story line is not that bad...I miss Rosal but I think Sshard and Rachna are doing quite good...I love this Ajabde...She is hurt,,,she is in pain...but instead of breaking her, this pain makes her strong...I'm waiting for that day when Pratap will get to know this strong Ajabde!

Good night...sweet dreams!

Thanks! yea you have to get rid of all the old to step foot into the future!
yea post-leap is not bad after they came to bijolia cuz mewar scenes were soo 😡😡
I miss the kids but SM and RP are good too! Rachna is brillant!! 

good night dear! you too!!😃
Originally posted by shikha-aggarwal

Awesome analysis😳😳😳

thanks dear! 😳
and Happy Birthday!🤗
Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nebu

As usual wonderful post dear👏👏.  I simply enjoyed ur analysis. especially dis portion

Happy Diwali..

Thanks dear! Im glad you enjoyed the post! 😳
thanks for the wishes!
Originally posted by shikha-aggarwal

Awesome analysis😳😳😳

Soorriieee off topic but leme wish u a Very Very Happy Birthday,Shikha😊