Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

God end this track soon ..i really can't trust cvs after today's epi ...i am missing my sanam ...please don't ruin my SaHil for this stupid track πŸ€”

I guess Aahil will find out soon.
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Mariya, Yes today the comedy scenes were entertaining.

Par I really hope Zoyaan nahin banaye.

sari till they were in Billi's room it was fine and i enjoyed but in bedroom hmm i felt like zoyaan actually started πŸ€”
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Ring Abhi Lana tha kya? πŸ˜­

Nobody remembered Sanam? πŸ˜­
But I am hoping Seher might see Aahils love for Sanam and get rid of her Greed for money. She is good at heart. Hope CVs don't forget that. 
Too much intimacy between these MIS LEADS might create disaster for the show. This is a risky territory. 
Too bad Seher didn't once think about what happened to her lookalike and the state she must be in🀒
Didn't expect this from her. Looks like Sehers character is going down the drain soon. Thanks a. Lot CVsπŸ‘

@bold  agreed. They are playing with fire which not properly handled will burn the show into ashes
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

yeah... Jiju Saali and lotsa fun of adult type.. too good.πŸ˜†

Aahil was totally enjoying his saali's company even more than his wife's company... I think its time to root for AaherπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually enjoyed itπŸ˜•... i mean it was funny because of Seher's expression .. but like everyone said if this goes on then both Seher and Aahil's characters will be ruined..

Can someone PLEASEEE explain to me what exactly is this Zoyaan thing? and why everyone hates it? I know ZOya and Ayan got married accidentally but i dont knw what happened after that.. anyone care to explain?
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish we get a new BG for this new couple... Poor Rehan, all his women get taken by Aahil...
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

sari till they were in Billi's room it was fine and i enjoyed but in bedroom hmm i felt like zoyaan actually started πŸ€”

Shubh Shubh bolo Mariya. 

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the update.
SJ and KVB have grt chemistry be it as aaher or saahil
even though aaher were good, if it goes on we will end up with another sick zoyaan for a month or so.
it was sick watching aaher romantic scenes-i mean what was seher just melting when he tried kissing her???
i loved her monologues-till then it was  funny. would have been funny if she continued her monologues when he tried to kiss her.
but it was made to look like she was melting for him
miss saahil. hope they dont drag this like zoyaan
Edited by kyph21 - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

yeah... Jiju Saali and lotsa fun of adult type.. too good.πŸ˜†

Aahil was totally enjoying his saali's company even more than his wife's company... I think its time to root for AaherπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

UFFF AaHer 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know Sarita, even though the scenes were quite funny it was a very uncomfortable experience to see Aahil being so intimate with Seher :( That KV and SJ share such good chemistry made the things all the more difficult. The precap had my heart broken into pieces :( I really hope Sanam gets back in the house soon.

Thank you for the update!