Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously, CVs should have shown a better culmination  of the Palash track.
How can he kidnap Anandi on a Diwali day, when the whole family is out in the open in front of her husband, and this despite Anandi warned about it?

Why should Anandi be shown as a weakling? I can understand being scared of Palash's obsession but depending totally on Shiv for protection seems strange. The director should have shown a convincing situation where Palash kidnaps Anandi.  Some alternate story of Anandi traveling to Paris on her own on some other work where Palash manages to kidnap her from the Eiffel tower 😊.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update
This kidnap scene looks unconvincing.
While it is possible with Palash being crazy enough to attempt this how it doesn't look very convincing from Anandi and Shiv for allowing themselves to be victims of this.

They know what the man was upto.He went to Bhaili to threaten her even after being beaten black and blue and just one phone call from CM they were being carefree taking no precautions?

Fine if Shiv and the state govt didn't want to make it a law and order issue because Palash was here on the invitation of state but still these two not doing anything about him looks strange.

Did Shiv have any plans other than beating him to pulp and Anandi did she not have any way to tackle him other than depending on her husband to rescue her from this man?

No issues if they want to show Shivraj Shekhar beating this man and rescuing his lady from the clutches of man but it should be done in a more convincing manner.

We do love to see Anandi being rescued by her hero and knight in shining armour but that doesn't mean we like seeing  Anandi totally dependent on her husband with no spirit of fighting left in her.

Shiv absloutely no plans on how to tackle this man.

This track started off so well and progressed well and  is ending at the right time but deserves a good culmination and not this kind of ending 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hina thanx 4 the caps.i cudn't watch the epi but really JaGan r luking so adorable & b'ful 2gether.made 4 each oder.
i"ll watch that bit on-line wenever get the time .
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for WU 
Well Gripping track with good performance needs proper closer too. Lets wish for it... Harsh Chhaya was super as mad Painter Palash...Siddharth & Toral are totally under skin of Shiv Anandi. 

It look like CV Writer's are not paying attention or they simply wana show Palash is total mad doesn't plan properly ruled by his eccentric behavior. 

Anyways... Shiv in action treat to watch... wish Anandi could also join him for some action 😎 

Happy Diwali 🥳

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
really happy palash put behind the bar and finally end to palash track
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for update Sumi

Hina thanks for the caps Couldnt see the episode so really helpful rest i will see in AT my episode completed😃 JaGan deightful couple to eyesight no doubt in that😳

Seems like cvs are ending Palash track in a rush therefore after so much build up this kidnapping like this sounds so lame and messy 😆Nevertheless for me this track was messy from the start It might be good performance wise but writing was kind of poor Rasika and Gauri was handled better than this   (just my opinion no offence please don't jump on me )
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update 😊Hina thanks for caps 😃
JaGan are so  beautiful ❤️made for each other ❤️Their  love for each other gives them inner peace , bring smile on their faces , which is  delight to the eyesight of those seeing because this is what is the true love that God  has intended 😃Love JaGan 

Anandi's kidnapping was really shown in silly way 😆

PS when this Niranjan drama is ending Too bored of him I miss Basant Tausaa a lot 😭if cvs would have not killed him we won't have to bear this sare ga ma pa sa 🥱