First Telecast Thursday, 3rd August 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks kate for posting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by supriya.arshi - 9 years ago

Two years ago, on 3rd December, 2012, the first episode of IPKKND was posted on Blast from the Past, thus starting an unforgettable journey over these 24 months across 28 wonderful threads. Today, this journey has completed two years, now entering its third year and looking forward to many more threads drenched in awesome IPKness. 

Happy 2nd BFTP Anniversary  

This calls for a celebration, though a delayed one. The coming weekend we shall all gather to celebrate this day and reminisce these two years that have whizzed past so quickly. So, pool together your thoughts and creative minds and be ready with your posts whether in the form of prose, verses, pictures, edits, gifs, etc. Let's make it a blast together. 

Once again, as Ami would put it 

Happy 2nd Blasterversary  

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
Kate,

thanks btw, so that script is Turkish. I recall so many fans from Turkey, personally familiar with one Turkish great fan and writer. Being a desi myself , IPK has been a very serendipitous discovery. How does the nativity connect from another country? the language of emotion is same any where perhaps...Who am I asking anyway... you and Cynthia have to narrate in detail some time..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Horizon

Kate,

thanks btw, so that script is Turkish. I recall so many fans from Turkey, personally familiar with one Turkishgreat fan and writer. Being adesi myself , IPKhasbeen a very serendipitous discovery. How does the nativity connect from another country? the language of emotion is same any where perhaps...Who am I asking anyway... you and Cynthia have to narrate in detail some time..

The language of emotion being the same, so true. I remember something my mom once said. My parents happened to watch the movie "Father of the bride" some months after I had got married. And my mom said they felt depressed seeing it, because it brought back the fact that their daughter was married and no longer at home! I remember her saying, "I realized people are the same any where the in the world, whether you're American or Indian, what you go through when your daughter gets married is the same". You see the same thing with IPK, people relate to it because love as an emotion is the same for anybody.
So true Kizh. Emotions are always the same, family bonds, love betrayal... across oceans..

All those soft romances of Meg Ryan are so much desi to speak of...

an American friend of mine used to crib when her cleanliness obsessed MIL visited her..saas bahu saazish is the same any where πŸ˜†. and isn't the root to our desi sabuns lied in those likes of Bold and beautiful? that used to catch me rather frustrated to see these wooden sets when ever we turned on the tv years ago.. god knows how many years it ran for...

after befriending folks from many countries I realized there are only two races on this planet, men and women.. who can never be similar...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kizh72

Hayee re nandkissore, hamra halat kuch teekh nahi hai!πŸ˜† Indu, fantastic, only complaint, unlike the slow motion when it comes to the almost kisses, this one got over too soon!!!!

Indu this is incredible and I appreciate your translation. I am touched.  The song is so perfect for those almost moments.  Let me touch ur soft lips...so sexy makes my heart flutter.  This show, this couple and you girls and your amazing talent in making VM's...UFF!
Originally posted by DurgaS

Two years ago, on 3rd December, 2012, the first episode of IPKKND was posted on Blast from the Past, thus starting an unforgettable journey over these 24 months across 28 wonderful threads. Today, this journey has completed two years, now entering its third year and looking forward to many more threads drenched in awesome IPKness. 

Happy 2nd BFTP Anniversary  

This calls for a celebration, though a delayed one. The coming weekend we shall all gather to celebrate this day and reminisce these two years that have whizzed past so quickly. So, pool together your thoughts and creative minds and be ready with your posts whether in the form of prose, verses, pictures, edits, gifs, etc. Let's make it a blast together. 

Once again, as Ami would put it 

Happy 2nd Blasterversary  

Happy Blasterversary!

So true Kizh. Emotions are always the same, family bonds, love betrayal... across oceans..

All those soft romances of Meg Ryan are so much desi to speak of...

an American friend of mine used to crib when her cleanliness obsessed MIL visited her..saas bahu saazish is the same any where πŸ˜†. and isn't the root to our desi sabuns lied in those likes of Bold and beautiful? that used to catch me rather frustrated to see these wooden sets when ever we turned on the tv years ago.. god knows how many years it ran for...

after befriending folks from many countries I realized there are only two races on this planet, men and women.. who can never be similar...πŸ˜†
Bold & the Beautiful and Santa Barbara!πŸ˜†We were fascinated when they first started airing them. Santa Barbara used to come past prime time. My grandmother loved sleeping in front of the tv those days, and in between she would wake up and say something like " so how many guys is she sleeping with, wasn't she with another guy last week?!!!!!πŸ˜† My ammamma, one incredible character!

thank you Indu di but how do I restore my halat when you say such impressive things about the guy in that impressive way of yours?

Happy that you didn't like that too much sweet smile and nod too. indi di and me have been talking about this same problem we had with the episode. Also the fact that all of NK's suggestion and cuteness wasn't needed. 

Welcome back to IPK.. even a day without it feels like I missed out on something essential..