One of the best Interview of Monaya :IF

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/341822-sanaya-and-mohit-talk-about-their-relationship.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What an amazing interview Love their simplycity &down to earth nature &frankness,.Gog Bless Monaya.
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Out of the world interview!!!! I seriously admire the way Monaya have conducted their relationship so far they're the most genuine couple out there, very few such couples exsist in the industry and even in real life. Truly an inspiration, may God bless them with happiness always.
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is THE BEST INT 
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks
Monaya Adroable bless them
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG... This indeed is one of the best interviews...
Monaya has spoken about everything... their relationship, family, marriage, tv industry, fans, haters.. every single thing..

The things Monaya love each other for, are the same thing we love them for.. Their nature, both Mohit n Sanaya are very caring person, i remember everytime i'll go to meet them they'll ask us for water, tea, coffee n even snacks.. Mohit toh had left his make up room open for us with AC on, ones during MJHT wen we were very tired from travelling.. They both are gem of a person.. And m so proud to call myself a Monaya Fan

Talking about Mohit's struggle or how ppl talked abt Sanaya's affair with her co-star it was a bang on answer.. Everyone has to go through a struggle in life, n it was mohit's call to not do tv for 2 years that dint mean he had nothing to do.. Do most of all people dont have right to talk abt his life... Nor have right to link Sanaya with anyone n spoil her character for their fantasies..Sanaya may have not said it, but she must be disgusted by those bunch of ppl who did talk such things abt them...

Marriage.. Monaya are anyway perfect with or without marriage.. they are united in such a way that marriage is such a formality.. their souls are already one❤️

Monaya are the most purest couple i have ever come across... I wish them to stay happily together Forever and always <3
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indeed it best interview so far tears of happiness flowing out from my eyes. I felt so nice after watching their amazing interview.
Mohit n Sanaya both are truely  gem of a person glad m their fan.
M so happy after watching this n this interview really touches my heart. Monaya made me believe in love once again. They r too adorable. Jodi made in heaven. Rab ne bana di Jodi. 
Their no one like Monaya they r simply the best inspite of being celebrity yet so humble n down - to - earth it really rare to get or see a person like them. M saying it again m feeling so proud being Monaya fan. God bless them both. 
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srinivas for sharing 🤗
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They don't need to explain about all these..but when they did it really touched our heart..
People have linked sanaya with her coactors just becoz she have always talked or mention them in her interview..with mohit,that happens really rare,where she actually talks abt him,but when she talked today..it was for him n what he is..
It is so amazing to say that years gone by..but they are what they were..really meant to be couple..hope they marry soon..
SarunIsBack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome interview..luv u monaya ;-)