Anhdara Creations || the 100, dctv, misc (pg. 37) - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

LOL! Radz. Smh. 

oh please, you loved it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
update

I'm still trying to get all the backlog off my tumblr. tbh I'm not posting everything - like any aesthetic posts I've made, or dreamcasts/fancasts of movies etc. if you're interested in seeing that, you can check my tumblr out. ๐Ÿ˜†

the 100

teen wolf

the vampire diaries

random

and with this i'm all caught up with what i've posted on tumblr - i mean, like i said, i didn't post everything. i've got social media edits and some crossovers to do with RPs and a bunch of things to do with my original story - also a YA lit meme and dream casts for books i've read etc. but everything fandom related has been posted! so I doubt i'll be posting here for some time unless I get inspired to make more things. enjoy and let me know what you think?
I literally don't know ANY of these shows! 

Awesome though! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

I literally don't know ANY of these shows! 

Awesome though! ๐Ÿ˜‰

lol! thanks for checking out the stuff anyway ๐Ÿ˜‰
LOVELY
How about some stuff on EDKV?
Originally posted by The-Dilettante

LOVELY
How about some stuff on EDKV?

i have a couple of things but i hope to make a few more before i post. (did you stalk my posts to find this? ๐Ÿ˜†)
Originally posted by Anhdara13

i have a couple of things but i hope to make a few more before i post. (did you stalk my posts to find this? ๐Ÿ˜†)

No๐Ÿ˜† I stalked you to find your gallery๐Ÿ˜† and the discovery was incidental lmfaaoo. 

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

Shop reopened upon request by TM!

Yaay
Posted: 7 years ago
update

so it's been a while. and it's not that I haven't made anything in a very long time. it's just that what i make isn't exactly - well, things people keep in their sig boxes. a lot of meme responses for friends, book dreamcasts, fanmixes, etc. a lot of things for english shows since i don't watch any hindi ones anymore.

though i did say i would post things for EDKV. i've only made two (but i might eventually make more once i finally finish the show).

ek duje ke vaaste

castle

the vampire diaries

legends of tomorrow

i've got more things to post, but i'll save that for the next update. they're mostly things from The 100, with a couple other misc things. which i might make more of because they're small. we'll see.

also, i'm scrapping my PM list and starting all over again, so if you want to be on it, please, let me know.

Edited by Anhdara13 - 7 years ago