Stop Burning Woods To Save Environment

hargovindsharma thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sir,

I am your regular audience and never ever miss your episode but I have a very big concern.  You show scenes where you use woods to burn the bodies and this you do to show authenticity to the scenes.  While I appreciate your efforts, please think and introspect, is it really important to burn the woods more so when the scene is hardly there for 2 seconds?!  No, it's not!  Everyone knows that only the character dies and not the actor then why to burn woods?!!  You can just show the bodies lying on a pyre but don't actually burn the pyre.  This way you can save so much of woods and help our environment!!  Already people are cutting the forest and use the woods to exhume so many bodies when people die.  Don't you think your program is contributing to deforestation?!  Rather, you should be doing something to make people aware of saving trees and environment!!  Sir, please rethink on this and show such scenes in a discreet manner.  I am sure you wouldn't lose anything by doing the scene this way.  I really feel disturbed to see the precious woods in so many quantities in episodes after episodes being burnt!!  I hope you would take this in the right spirit.

Thanks and Regards,

Hargovind
Edited by hargovindsharma - 9 years ago