New Article - Fans missing Faisal Khan in Maharana Pratap Post Leap.

-Magnanimous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Faisal Khan or Faisu as his fans love to call him, became the nation's heartthrob after winning DID Li'l Masters 2. This historic win, changed the life of Faisal Khan forever because the title brought an opportunity to be a TV star. Next, Faisal Khan became the face of our nation's first freedom fighter Maharana Pratap and we together started the journey of reel Maharana Pratap - he as an actor and we as the audience. Today, we still watch the serial but Faisal Khan cannot be seen anywhere. We might have our Maharana Pratap but somewhere Faisal Khan is still missed.

Here are the reasons why -

Faisal Khan Became Our Habit!
Every day, from Monday to Thursday millions of people switched to Sony TV sharp at 8 pm to watch Maharana Pratap, and hear him speak. Since Maharana Pratap was aired on TV for the very first time, nobody wanted to miss even a single scene or episode from the historical drama. The more and more episodes were telecasted, the more and more people were addicted to the show. Ultimately, making the hero, the centre of attraction "Maharana Pratap" (rather Faisal Khan) as their habit.

Faisal Khan though was a Noob, Appeared as an Experienced Actor
One of the best attributes of Faisal Khan, besides his dancing is undoubtedly his acting. Not once did we feel that the young lad has "0 experience in acting. From his body language to dialogue delivery and screen presence, everything seemed just so perfect. Moreover, how can we forget his dedication to get into the role like a perfectionist, learn shuddh Hindi and dedicate his time learning horse riding as well as talwar baazi.

His Chemistry with Ajabde aka Roshni Walia
Faisal Khan and Roshni Walia as Pratap and Ajabde rocked the small screen, giving many of their contemporaries a tough fight. Mind you, the contemporaries I'm talking was not of their age but senior actors.The love story between them was well scripted but more than the script, it was their acting that attracted us to their story. Even Jannat Zubair as Phool Kunwar was excellent when it came to acting. No wonder, she was the perfect angle of a love triangle.

His Interview With Various Channels
Maharana Pratap aka Faisal Khan's interview is always a pleasure to watch. Full of energy, Faisal mesmerizes his fan every time he speaks. Besides, how can we forget his constant leg pulling on Roshni Wallia and other co stars! Very grounded, the Faisal'ians still can't stop watching a series of his interviews with several channels.

And Finally, 
He is Missed As He Mesmerized Us All Throughout the One and a half year by portraying the great  legend which we hardly knew!

Link - http://indiaopines.com/fans-missing-faisal-khan-maharana-pratap-leap/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress

Unres**
I m crying after reading this ๐Ÿ˜ญ not sad but khusi ke aansu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I m so so proud and Fortunate that I m Faisal Khan.
The Faisal Khan Fan. A die heart one. And I will be till my last breath โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

Coming to article. Everything so so true. Agree with everything. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Starting from his dancing skills Hatts off to him.
JUNIOR HRITHIK ROSHAN โค๏ธ
His acting masaallah so perfect and brilliant. He has grown in acting so quickly. Be it his dialogue delivery or any fighting sequence. Its always a treat to watch it ๐Ÿ‘
His chemistry be it off screen or onscreen, are so perfect.
The leg pulling ( tears roll down ) I miss those IVs I wish we get some now too.

I miss him a lot.Edited by 03Kamya - 9 years ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...so true. ..i am overwhelmed. ..missing  faisu roshni they just took the characters  of pratap and ajab to such heights by  their  acting poweress and chemistry  ...all lajawab
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
tfs , such a nice article, felt so good to read it, everything was perfectly said
missing the bacha party so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs missing praja/rosal so much for me rosal praja r same
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Omg Wat a brilliant article๐Ÿ‘
Every word was perfect just perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Well this article says everything nothing to left for me for saying anything. 

We all live feel every imotion wid Faisal as MP. 
He live this character completely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hatts off to him. 
It's was  became our habit to switch on our TV at sharp 10 PM we all waited for 10 PM. 
But now no more waiting 
We really miss ur Presence Faisal and ur magic wid Roshni

And I'm really getting imotional after saw such a huge complimant for our RoSalโค๏ธ
They r just beyond perfect. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm really missing my Faisal and Roshni hope they come back again to rock the TV screen. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faisal is an amazing actor and dancer...Wish to see him back onscreen soon...All the very best Faisal. 
Baishali_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaww...faisal...!!!
missing him ssoo soo much...
literally i was crying after reading this..๐Ÿ˜ญ
bas ab jaldi se faisu onscreen aa jaaye...
aankhe taras gai hai
pramilakarande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Faisal is amazing dancer and actor..love him...want to see him again onscreen...๐Ÿ˜Š

Roshni  Jannat Vishal all superb...๐Ÿ‘

RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missing faisal badly..everythng mentioned in dis article ws jst perfect..he is just fab..truely dedicated person 2ward his work..jst so passionate..may he achieve all that he desires..those moments r just unforgettable..roshni walia ka leg pulling ho ya fir his scenes his cute xpression ..everythng..
miss bacha party also..๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by RoshiniluvPrAja - 9 years ago