Hate marriage-Hit show. A call for examples - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Hate marriages arent new. They are been visible in 7 shows from among 10 shows. Its the way to make viewers stick which is tiring fr viewers where they cannot see new theme in a show but rather another hate story.                 IPKKND 1, 2, YHM, Kumkum Bhagya, Ek Hasina Thi, BALH, TP and so many are there. Ekta shows are popular for hate marriage, leads exchange marriage and second marriage tracks. Huh
I didn't realize this theme was so old and used. Dang! Thanks, Sunflower.

Thanks everybody for your examples. This is so interesting,, please keep'm coming...
And here is another example of a strange hate marriage.
Lagi Tujh se Lagan: Handsome Dutta marries ugly Nakusha, only to discover on their wedding night that instead of being a black beauty she is actually snow white. 😲 Dutta cannot accept a beautiful wife  as he was so looking forward to spending his life with a disgusting looking woman 😆 and pines for her previous dark looks which she used to achieve by applying black make up. 😲 He throws her out of his bedroom... only to bring her back a few months later when she saves his life. 😆
purely by accidents ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by chocoz

Hiten- Gauri show KUTUMB again by Ekta mata
kutumb was the best show n i think  after dis show it becomes a trend that gives da idea n make popular dis trend n after dis most of  every show use dis trend
ekta started with khahi to hoga...
after that she used this formula in most of the shows...

now they are using in kumkum bahgya ...

its entering into MATH...

i think they will use in Ajeeb dasthan ...

it will continue ...

after reading the above post i think colors also loves this concept most.
the other shows in colors which has same concept are uttaran, madhubala and rang rasiya.

It looks like we are headed that way now with Chirkut not wanting to marry Ishaani anymore
😛 -

From the article - According to our sources, "Ishani will lose the case of her property and Chirag will come to know about this. It will be the wedding day when he will know about Ishani's loss and he will leave her mid way in the mandap and will deny from marrying her."
Originally posted by blacklambo

It looks like we are headed that way now with Chirkut not wanting to marry Ishaani anymore
😛 -

From the article - According to our sources, "Ishani will lose the case of her property and Chirag will come to know about this. It will be the wedding day when he will know about Ishani's loss and he will leave her mid way in the mandap and will deny from marrying her."

Thanks I just spotted the same article on twitter and posted it on the forum and then saw your post. We all predicted this, with some saying that Chirkut will be given the wrong news to expose his true colours. 😊
Originally posted by SunflowerField

Thanks everybody for your examples. This is so interesting,, please keep'm coming...
And here is another example of a strange hate marriage.
Lagi Tujh se Lagan: Handsome Dutta marries ugly Nakusha, only to discover on their wedding night that instead of being a black beauty she is actually snow white. 😲 Dutta cannot accept a beautiful wife  as he was so looking forward to spending his life with a disgusting looking woman 😆 and pines for her previous dark looks which she used to achieve by applying black make up. 😲 He throws her out of his bedroom... only to bring her back a few months later when she saves his life. 😆
😲 
Tell me you are exaggarating. Because this makes no sense whatsover! How funny is that! [LOL]
Anyway...the guy who played Dutta is such an amazing actor ðŸ˜›