Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i dont think the story of husband supporting wife has ended after sandhya become IPS.. 
I agree the show reached its saturation point ..It doesn't mean there is nothing to show.. 

They can balance both the leads progressing in their lives.. Instead concentrating on only one's professional life(Though the track is good)  and the crap tracks for supporting roles..

Nothing wrong in showing her IPS life .. Like that they have to concentrate on her personal life too ( Not the RP drama always)

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
...the story had ended when suraj supported her wife ably and made her an IPS officer..beyond that whatever is shown is called dragging..

[/QUOTE]

they came to watch their favorite actor's performance and they keen about that only have to appreciate them

But the loyal fans of DABH too agree with the above statement
that there is no work or place for suraj here in diya baati
how sad and what a shame
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niruba

We are asking for the balance...IPS track as well as the Diya Baati concept which hooked us to the show in the first place...the show would have not lasted this long without the main theme...and we don't watch the show for one actor or actress, we watch it for the story...DABH today is nothing to be compared with it's initial days...

edited:

The theme was husband wife supporting each other, not crime scene investigation...as far as I know...

if what is now shown is not called balanced then what is ??? i think  writers are trying their best to balance it by showing both the family drama and IPS scenes..i mean they cant involve her whole family in all the investigations..does not make any sense..does it..?? still up till now one or the other way Rathi family/ suraj  is involved..and IPS life is just started..u never know they might come up with  more tracks and more cameos to show suraj's professional progress ...everything cant happen at once...as long as i have seen this show ..it works track by track..

and as i said before...everything has an end beyond that whatever is shown is called dragging even if its diya baati concept and no where i said theme is crime scene investigation that is like stretching too far๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthima

they came to watch their favorite actor's performance and they keen about that only have to appreciate them

But the loyal fans of DABH too agree with the above statement
that there is no work or place for suraj here in diya baati
how sad and what a shame

@vasanthima..can u pls tell me...whom  are u referring to when u say " they" ??? u mean we zakir fans...well yes thats true..we really dont care about the whole show... we will be here as long zakir is part of the show.. .but this time i joined the discussion not as zakir fan but merely a viewer of the show and told whatever i felt of the show...

mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
First of all cv's will not show any surYa romance without any purpose. It always flow with the story. I dont think the scene is meaningless. It was very nice for me.

Off-topic : Offlate whenever episode discussion happens, its always comes to conclusion ML not getting screenspace or it is not old dabh. Even i agree they cd ve shown sooraj professional progress, but at the same time we have to appreciate the fact whenever diya aur bati are shown together. We can make separate thread for ML screenspace/separate surYa centric track and show our support. But not in each and every episode discussion thread. Its like we are trying to see something which is not happening, then whole thing shown in episode looks crap for us.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nneeiill

@vasanthima..can u pls tell me...whom  are u referring to when u say " they" ??? u mean we zakir fans...well yes thats true..we really dont care about the whole show... we will be here as long zakir is part of the show.. .but this time i joined the discussion not as zakir fan but merely a viewer of the show and told whatever i felt of the show...

@bold: this said it all...a fan who came to watch the show for one cameo after 2.5 years of the show running will not know how much the theme of the show means to us loyal fans

sorry to dig old stories, i know how much this same fan group was upset and reacted when the character zakir was sidelined & butchered during initial phase of TA track. Sandy was bashed left right and centre, not to forget the show too was called regressive or something equivalent to that. But now when their fav gets scope, (which I think he deserves to get as I have nothing against the actor)  you have overturn your opinion siding the Cvs...really I'm amazed!!

having said that I respect and like your reply to me above...as you said the show works on tracks...i agree but for 8 months we don't see anything other than not so interesting investigations tracks...we have seen better investigations when sandy was not an IPS...maybe you didn't watch that...and if you call meena prema chavi drama as family track, i'm sorry that is what what we are looking for...

@moonshine: it's not about the ML...it's about the character suraj...I never knew Anas Rashid or Deepika Singh when I signed for the show...

I don't want to drag this further, i have no energy to fight with fandoms...apologies if hurt...
Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes I referred to Zakir fans whom I admire most of the time
for their admiration they have for the actor

and as niruba mentioned above we have seen many cameos in this three years in DABH and 
also many interesting tracks better than the current tracks

All we want is a solid story line for the Main leads along with the supporting characters
 and cameos
thats all dear
EXOL thumbnail
@niruba :
i clearly stated am not in this thread as a zakir fan or to discuss his scope.. 
i just expressed my views of the show..

u r right..we were unhappy when we saw zakir merely as post man or messenger boy..clearly we stated our opinion... even now am not a big fan of current track but since we can see zakir's performance we are elated...i do not like this track at all...all i said was how cv's were trying ..does not imply i am liking what they r doing now๐Ÿ˜•...and  as far as i know only recently zakir got some screenspace and everybody is crying out like throw the supporting characters out...when one should understand its neither the cameos nor the characters  fault...they are simply the means to  keep running the show forward and as a viewer i felt they r showing all the family crap  be it meena or whatever coz there is a target audience just for that..rest i dont care..๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S  just coz i landed in this topic does not mean we have to discuss zakir. carry on with the main discussion...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ thanks 

you need not edit neil...it doesnt hurt me...im used to it... Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

^ thanks 

you need not edit neil...it doesnt hurt me...im used to it...

i really was not interested in seeing the topic diverted to some different level...so i edited

i edited for myself and not coz i felt i hurted you..thats your thinking...self pity wont work

but then i read ur comment and replied in the same post...