Balika Vadhu 18 October 2014 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Tanks for the written update

Gehna - Niranjan story - it is way too soon for this story and they made it even worse by making Dsa push this story🤢😡

Just because two tracks Anandi Shiv and Jagya -Ganga track worked by making Dsa push for these it doesn't mean it will work for the third time

The very fact that Nandu wants to wear his father's watch tells that he is not over his father's death and he is not willing to see anyone in that place

Gehna - She likes Niranjan's company that doesn't mean she wants to see him taking Basan's place in her life

Why can't Dsa understand that??

People do like Gehna and Dadisa but that doesn't mean they are willing to sit and watch just any silly track they come up with featuring these two.

-------------------
How did Shiv and Anandi believe that Pagal painter is going to go away?

Precap - Don't know how it is going to be shown in the actual episode.Will wait for the scene to air.

I hope that guy kidnaps all of he BV cast forever except for dadisa.
Thanks for update 
BV is too boring now a days This Dadisaa Gehna Niranjan drama God knows when it will end ðŸ¥±
Originally posted by aparnauma

Tanks for the written update

People do like Gehna and Dadisa but that doesn't mean they are willing to sit and watch just any silly track they come up with featuring these two.

Can't agree more People liking Gehna and Dadisaa does not mean they will sit and watch any silly drama cvs will offer featuring these two 
I was  liking Gehna moving on , successfully running the family business with JaGan and Dadisaa providing her all the support I was liking Nandu becoming mature and becoming Gehna's support while i support widow remarriage i don't support cvs tactics the way they are showing like if Gehna won't remarry she has no life Why not ?