Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ASHVIK's performancealong with Aamir -Sanjeeda was a long 8 min.. 
Saved for the best for the last๐Ÿ˜‰.. Thst show ur popularity..
 Asha was really looking beautiful and sexy and she did in a very feminine(najakat) way..
 Rithvik as usual .. give him any thing and he excels.. 
  Waiting for 26th for #HumHain concert.. would love if there are any bytes of them.. since it had many bollywood stars.. as @aShfaque bhai said they were the only ones performed from TV industry.. so bytes to banta hain..
   will that saved myself from watching SBS bytes of their telebrations to see any ASHVIK.. dnt see any of intresting or my favs their.. 
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link of Ashvik's performances guys..Missed it due to power cut...
Thanks for those CAPS too..

# Runs to watch it..

Edited by bitasta - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arbi_loves

ASHVIK's performancealong with Aamir -Sanjeeda was a long 8 min.. 

Saved for the best for the last๐Ÿ˜‰.. Thst show ur popularity..
 Asha was really looking beautiful and sexy and she did in a very feminine(najakat) way..
 Rithvik as usual .. give him any thing and he excels.. 
  Waiting for 26th for #HumHain concert.. would love if there are any bytes of them.. since it had many bollywood stars.. as @aShfaque bhai said they were the only ones performed from TV industry.. so bytes to banta hain..
   will that saved myself from watching SBS bytes of their telebrations to see any ASHVIK.. dnt see any of intresting or my favs their.. 

@Bold: So Proud๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I doubt SBS/SBB would have been allowed for this event. Also I don't think there was any Red Carpet of entrance either that is why we haven't gotten event pics of any one involved in show. Its only the pics we got from twitter.
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitasta

Thanks for the link of Ashvik's performances guys..Missed it due to power cut...

Thanks for those CAPS too..

# Runs to watch it..

Hey Nura.. Great to see you after a long time..
style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi Fan Club@AshaNegi_Fans

The ever enchanting, quirky, delightful twosome #playful #sweetest #CutestCouple

style14 thumbnail
Kishwer S Merchantt @KishwerM  

Guys aaj #bcl ka presscon hai..come on gear up guys..cheer and support ur fav team@TheDelhiDragons on twitter and instagram  love u all

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

guys i need a help from you all. since rithvik's birthday is approaching i thought that this year even i will send him some cards and letters through telly bytes and aqsa but few days back i saw a tweet here where it was said that there will be an ashvik gift segment and the gifts or letters that will be sent will be mainly have arvi since pr is ending and the last date is october 30.

now i am very confused that wwhich segment will happen first , like i don't want to mix the things like sending letters related to rithvik on arvi segment and sending arvi rlated letters on rithvik's birthday . can somebody please tell me that if somebody else is also sending letters and cards for rithvik's birthday to telly bytes or not???

and one more thing can anybody please tell me what is the address of the telly bytes office or the place where we send this.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i will have to decide today only
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

guys i need a help from you all. since rithvik's birthday is approaching i thought that this year even i will send him some cards and letters through telly bytes and aqsa but few days back i saw a tweet here where it was said that there will be an ashvik gift segment and the gifts or letters that will be sent will be mainly have arvi since pr is ending and the last date is october 30.

now i am very confused that wwhich segment will happen first , like i don't want to mix the things like sending letters related to rithvik on arvi segment and sending arvi rlated letters on rithvik's birthday . can somebody please tell me that if somebody else is also sending letters and cards for rithvik's birthday to telly bytes or not???

and one more thing can anybody please tell me what is the address of the telly bytes office or the place where we send this.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• i will have to decide today only

My personal guess both segment shooting will happen same day. Reason Asha & Rithvik both are hell busy their respective works. So shooting will be happen same day. But which segment 1st will be get no idea.

Other thing I not like these 2 segments same time. If better ARVI segment will be happen after few days then would be better. Just hope that who want to send gift not face any trouble.

Who want to sent gift just 1 advice that when will be sent gift must be mention why U sent this gift. Is it Rithvik Birthday or ARVI segment.

Address is

TellyBytes
Aqsa Akbani
6, Silver Croft
33rd & 16th Road Corner
Bandra (West)
Mumbai, MH-400050
India
style14 thumbnail
Oh TB is planning an Arvi Segment too and the last date is 30th October๐Ÿ˜• Thats close to Rithvik's Birthday.
They should have done the Arvi segment earlier.