Diya Aur Baati Hum

Editor showed his talent again

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
That was a cute scene but as usual things shown in sbs nd the actual epi were different. 

Editors have worked a lot.
Prema's drama is shown fully but surYa is hanging somewhere.
forehead kiss was edited nd the timing as usual was not long. 

If the track is to mainly focus on RK nd zandy , better show them and dont leave other things abruptly.
The ending of today's surYa scene ..😕😕

I think its better to stop watching segments as it creates more expectations. But that scene was cute , I agree to that .

Only disappointed with the editing team.

Liked the camera angles .. Camera man has done a good job 👏
Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think its better to stop watching segments as it
creates more expectations... 👍🏼 ..
SurYa Scene was short .but nice n ended abruptly .. Edited by ramya_Deepika - 9 years ago
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Editor is showing us. How good he is of chopping ... And how talented he is of his profession 😡🥺 But at least they showed main leads na, I'm happy about it ... 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's scene was good  but it was short and why was so much time given to prema in the beginning 🤢
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sonali_11 - I agree that the scene was good - but whyis everyone saying it was cut short - did I miss something ? I thought the scene made complete sense - if u remember in all or every episodes of DABH, if SurYa gets 10mins in the show, Meena/Bhabo or the rest used to get the rest - Especially Meena - how much scene time she got in the past - too disappointing - so can not understand why they give side characters more time than the leads unless it is related to monetary 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Govinda, We r usually shown the shoot of surya scenes in SBS n SBB , so tht is how we know if the scene was cut short or not..
I think u dont watch those segments
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed SBB/SBS segments - now I do not regret not watching them - any case, I llike tody's part of them - but they shoild not misled the viweres - it is considered as false advertising
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't watch SBS & SBB, so I'm happy what I saw.
This time I'm happy with camera.. and no BD was used plus both were in the same screen.

I hate to see romantic scene with BD ewww
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Subha, though scene was short and forehead kiss was cut  I enjoyed the whole scene very much. SurYa were cute and everything they did was cute too 😉😆 except ending of their scene I have enjoyed remaining 😳

Prema ate more that half of the epi today 😡 its irritating to watch her onscreen 🤢 and why didn't bhabho tell about prema taking drugs to Sandy? 😕 

PS: I neither liked Sandy's saree nor Suraj's suit  why they are not giving pretty clothes to leads?😕 

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too liked surYa scene... it was cute.  
But they r always editing their scenes... 

I thought after showing the statue they will end indicating chf... but they continued frm top angle 😆