||| Aham Sharma FC ||| #2 - Congrats on 150k followers on Instagram!

Posted: 9 years ago

TO

AHAM SHARMA I-F PROFILE

• Please Comment after every 12 hours on the above given celeb profile of our SuperHero.
  • Please join the Aham Sharma Fanclub as well. It is also an important aspect. This is for those of you have not joined yet.
  • Please use Aham Sharma's full name. Always. No short forms will work. So, no AS and no only Aham.
  • Also comment on the photos in the Photo Gallery. We can comment at four pics in a single go. Then, we can do it after 30-45 mins.
  • Make sure you rate all the photos in the Photo Gallery at the highest.
  • Keep flipping through the photos and also the profile comments to increase the view points.
  • Please comment thrice on the new Telly Buzz articles wherein our SuperHero is tagged. While you comment there, make sure that the Subject Folder contains Aham Sharma.
Edited by ..KarnaKriti.. - 8 years ago

There are certain rules that must be followed in order to participate in the Fan Club Section.

• Refrain from quoting more than three times. It makes the page look messy and increases loading time.  
  • Spamming and chatting in not allowed in the FC. Members are requested to limit their personal chatting and discuss about the relevant celebrity on their FC.
  • Please keep the issues on external sites away from here. What happens on Twitter and Facebook stays on Facebook and Twitter. Please see the site admin's note on this concern: External Content from Social Networking Sites
  • No pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.
  • Do not open more than ONE FC per celebrity. 
  • Please refrain from engaging in any moral policing in the FC. 
  • If you see anyone breaching the rules, please do not rant about it in the FC. Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the post by stating the reason clearly. 
Edited by ..KarnaKriti.. - 9 years ago

To Be Updated

Films:

Blue Oranges as Kevin 

Karle Pyar Karle as Jass

Yeh Jo Mohabbat hai as Zorawar

TV shows:

Bairi Piya   (Forum) as Nirbhay Pundir

Chhoti Si Zindagi   (Forum) as Shravan

Chand Ke Paar Chalo   (Forum) as Rehan

Aasman Se Aage   (Forum) as Angad

Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath   (Forum) as Dr Ajay

Fear Files as Kushal

Mahabharat as Karna

Mahabharat

Aham played the majestic warrior Karna in the TV Series Mahabharat (2013). Karna is born in the Kshatriya class to Lord Surya & Kunti who floats him away as she was unmarried. He is brought up as a charioteer's son and joins Duryodhan the rival of Pandavas - Karna's real brothers. After series of clashes over the throne, Karna is killed by his brother in the great war of Kurukshetra.

Aham's Quote for this show: I got a call when I was doing a film. I got excited at being offered Karna and met up with the makers, I auditioned and went through look tests and ended up being selected. I was the last character to be finalised. I like the character of Karna. The role has many shades and characteristics. He never gave up despite all odds and rejections.

Fear files

Aham played a dashing boy named Kushal in Fear Files.The story revolves around three friends and a love triangle.The two girls loved Kushal but Kushal ended up marrying the first girl,Neeta because fo her true love.And the other girl,full of jealousy started doing black magic on Neeta.So,the story revolves around some paranormal things happening all around.  It was fascinating!

Aham's quote on this show:  Yes, am doing the show and the role am playing is really nice. Also, I would like to add that horror genre is something that always attracts everyone and Fear Files is doing an amazing job.

Shapath

Aham was playing a vigilante scientist named Dr Ajay in Shapath.  In the episode, he and one of his colleagues were confronted by traitors, who demanded that they give up a secret formula to an enemy country.  They refused, and Dr Ajay's colleague got killed.  Dr Ajay blew up the formula, and killed the assailants as well.  However, from that point, he became a vigilante and that got him in the cross-hairs of the Shapath police team.  He abducted one of the businessmen that he had marked for revenge, but his girlfriend joined the police and managed to distract him from there, and feigned being injured.  Dr Ajay finally had a confrontation w/ Inspector Abhigyan, which resulted in him being blown up.

Although one would have thought he died, Dr Ajay returned in a couple of future episodes.  In one, he was one of 4 supernatural ex cons the cops hired to confront another group of ex cons.  In another, which featured a living car gone berserk, he was hired by the Shapath team to catch up w/ the car & maneuver it, but failed: the car threw him out & tried to kill him.  Ultimately, that car was destroyed by hosing it w/ acid. 

Aham's Quote for this show: I am very much excited for my role in Shapath. I have been always loving special powers. I will do my best...And Hope everyone will like my new kind of role.

Aasman Se Aage

Aham was playing a character named Angad in Aasman Se Aage. Angad is a male dancer. Show starts following the journey of Meenakshi and some other participants - Karishma (a cut-throat competitor who is ready to do anything to win), the brothers Angad (who is good-natured & extremely supportive of his brother) & Akshat (who always needs to win at any cost, but suffers terrible performance anxiety), Sameer (a young desperate school kid whose parents want him to become a doctor rather than a dancer). It is for a dance competition held by charismatic & unscrupulous producer of the show, DC. Angad is the younger bro of Akshat. For TRP,DC makes Karishma kiss Akshat, telling them its important for them to be seen together in order to be seen as stars. This pisses off Anagd because he loves Karishma who challenges Akshat to a dance-off and defeats him. However, Angad is disgusted by the show and leaves ASA.

Aham's quote on this show: Feeling great!!!! Like all of us, I am equally excited about the show and my character Angad. Ever since, I was explained about my character, I had no doubts about it. In fact I am very happy with it!!! I am very sure that our show Aasman Se Aage will do extremely well. I wish all the best to everyone who is associated with ASA (Aasman Se Aage)

Chand ke par chalo

Aham Sharma is playing the role of Rehan. Rehan is a young boy from Lucknow and is very much filled with attitude.Rehan's mother sent him to a big town hastily as soon as his father died.Rehan pursued and became a successful man.But he was very much depressed of being thrown out in this vast world by his own mother.So,he came back to Lucknow to meet again with his beloved Dadi,his fun-loving childhood friends and his true love Sana. He had many troubles on his way of this.But he conquered them all and married Sana.Then,the two together lived happily.

Aham's quote on this showI am from Bihar but have stayed away from my family for a long time so I can relate to Rehan. Every character in this show is simple and viewers can relate to them easily.

Choti se zindagi

Aham is playing Shravan in Chhoti Si Zindagi.  The show revolves around two sisters-Isha and Ira.  He enters when he saves the ring and Ira from the robber who Ira hired to steal Isha's engagement ring that Samarth gives her.Shravan loves Isha but hearing the engagement news, he gets depressed. And so,the story moves on. Isha marries Samarth and Shravan gets married with Ira.And the most funniest thing I seen in the show was Aham in mustaches.

Aham's quote on this show: Well!  I am very much excited for this show.  I hope viewers will like my act as they loved it earlier.  I will be playing a bit negative role in the show but I am not like that in reality.  

Bairi Piya

Aham played a character named Nirbhay Pundir in Bairi Piya. He is the shown as an ideal son. He is the son of a Thakur named Viraat Pundir. The stroy revolves around a long-lasting family drama. And then comes Nirbhay's wife- Surbhi.  Surbhi has a negative shade in her chacter.

Aham's quote on this showI will play the dutiful son of the house. It's a very soft and sweet character. Viewers will enjoy my act.

Credit - Karna AT of MB Forum (.Vrish.)

Hit like to join

Acidic_San            panchaali                   Vaikartana

Brahmaputra        riti4u                           vidhu22

..KarnaKriti..         RoseWine                   viji2111

Madhura..             .Sanskruti                    .Vrish.

-Gitanjali-             -Shani-                       Yajnaseni

dhivyakrish31       SayaneeH.Lecter         narangi314

FeistyQueen          Sha-Ja-Fanatic           kalyani_shiva

...Hemangi             swathi.priya                sania_58

Soorajvt                  obefya                       LoonyLuna

stefan.paul             knisha                         candidfrisky

mocking_bird       Sabhayata                  --MimiGupta--

KHUSHI-99          Guruvishva                   Maha.G

Don't worry if your name is not here yet, it will be updated later on.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI1-5gCJEL4[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Kriti.. 😊
Congrats on the second FC 👏