-#::: Taraka mitra Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 26 :::#- - Page 81

Poll

Who do you think cared the most for Karna despite of his any attitude?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Thanks for the citation, Vrish. I was always under impression that Karna said he would never wash his feet until he could slay Ju. I was wondering how could he had taken bath?
But from the citation it is clear what he said- he would not allow any second person to wash his feet until he could kill Ju.
Washing feet of respected persons is an important part of all rituals. Almost all of our rituals always begin with washing feet & without washing feet, one cannot proceed to the further levels and complete the rituals. It was natural then that Karna would be respected wherever and whenever Dury got respected. So he just denied that respect by not allowing his feet to be washed. Karna might have understood he was getting too much than he deserved or he was getting what he actually did not deserve, and he just avoided that 'misfit' in the name of Ju, without revealing his intention and without making either Dury/Dhri feel bad, is what I think.

But at the time he took this vow, Karna had no idea that he was Kunti's son.  So there was no  reason for him to have taken such a vow.  By taking it, he opened the door for first Indra, and later Kunti, to take advantage of him.

I overlooked the part about allowing somebody else to wash his feet.  In ⭐️B, Arjun does that 😆
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaikartana

The best answer could be ⭐️Bharat.No more explanations needed."naam hi kafi hain"
                 And I think Sahadev had went totally dumb then.First of all he wasn't able to recollect the KaSa monents properly.And after the revelation and all the tongue lashing by Radhamaa he asked "Angraaj aapka putr hain mata?"😕About Nakul I think he was busy repenting his behaviour towards jeshtest during the KaNa encounter

@B..Vani..am I right???   u made me to 🤣
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😳
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

@B..Vani..am I right???   u made me to 🤣

R:Exactly😈
B: Priya dii if this wud have happened BCCI would have thrown the star CV's out😆
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

If a suta girl satyavati being married to a kshatriya king..she was considered to be a rajmatha..no one adressed her by her caste..I think ...the kingship and designation pushed the name of the caste to the second place..but karna ia also a king..even after becoming a king..he was humiliated by the name of his caste..that means the people who humiliated him never accepted or considered him as a king..they thought he was Dury's friend..Dury made him as a king..infact Karna and dury don't have a relationship like satyavati and santanu..santanu made her as his wife legally..

Very easy reason that's bcoz they were socially accepted unlike Karna
Sphinx. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Actually in epic Karna died and they can't keep him alive and change epic completely so he died😭

Btw guys even though Ku was seen crying worrying for Ka but it was Vri who always cared about him , she gave him Mukut advice , she consoled him when he was worried thinking abt his birth and Ju so she is the one😳

And for ⭐️Arjun he did loved ⭐️Ka😳 he smiled at Ka after cart pulling scene , he closed his eyes tightly after firing the arrow imp he refused to kill him❤️ then he did pranipat _/\_ to Ka after Ka responded him he smiled😳

KaJu😳😳

Do u  think so Sandy..what u said abou Arjun may be right..they showed Arjun as a cry baby while killing Karna..they showed Arjun's love in cart pulling scene..they showed Arjun's secret pranipat..ok..but what u said about vrushu is not acceptable..this star vrushu always giving advice to karna..she never stood with him..she left him after he became king again..she literally killed him by words in the gates of hastinapur and when he returned from jarasandh vadh..If I were in that situation i will simply run behind my husband..
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry I was again vanished as u know initial days after marriage so I missed you all guys btw I have a question is critical edition is more trustworthy than kmg
Sphinx. thumbnail

Kunti got her second vote?😲 I can see the same old race between tortoise and rabbit repeating.

may be some starbharath fans..
Sphinx. thumbnail

Read this at own risk. I'm not responsible for any of your reactions and thoughts. I'm just writing my doubt to get it cleared.

Throughout his life, Karna had been humiliated for being a Suta putra. In reality he was not. Many people knew he was not the biological son of Adhiratha. A Suta is the one who is born to a Brahmin man and Kshatriya lady. Then both Dhritarashtra & Pandu were actually Sutas as they both were fathered by Vyasa which was known to all. But none called any of their kids Suta putra! (Kauravas & Pandavas. Pandavas actually don't deserve to be called so. Still if people can call it Karna who was nowhere the son of Suta, surely Pandavas who were called as Pandavas though they were not sons of Pandu, can be called as Suta putras)...
Then why Karna alone recieved all humiliations always? Can someone solve this riddle?

😲 really???
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
suta is one born from kshatriya man and Brahman lady