Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR vm- Tune maari entry - Page 2

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you Nilu and apinky 81.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true analysis it was.
dill main baji ghantiyyan re arnaOMG.
such a lovely addting it was.
tfs.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Zebali.

Those ghantia not quelling ever since..:)
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
as i wrote in blast...

indu, teehee, the man really blows us away... knocks us off kilter and lands us in tu ne mari entry... and heckle looks gorgeous even with that song... great shots and all that putting on and taking off of shades... i am dead. thanks, sir.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
second vm was remixed but tremendously manage.
it was the combination of old new happy and sad but lovely edit.
tfs.
Horizon thumbnail
Indi,

I already feel sacrilegious for mixing that street song for asr.. aside,  that gliding sound of his suv into the temple premises elicits as many if not more dhak dhaks than that helicopter descent.
thank you for the visit.

Horizon thumbnail
Hi Zebali,

Apologies, but I didn't get that about remixing. All those songs, except for a couple, are their original versions from the 50s, 60s.
thanks for liking and coming again
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
@shaz007

thank you..
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dhamakedar entry Horizon! The song is perfectly cheeky and a surprise coming from you!πŸ˜‰. Love it because it rings the dinner bell to devour ASR! πŸ˜†And was shot in Bengal!
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, oh wow Indu Di, fantastic VMs. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tune maari entriyan: Haha, albeit that's more Sukhi kinda song, πŸ˜† but surprisingly it suited ASR quite well. And seriously, whenever the dude comes in sight, large ghantas sound πŸ˜†, heart thrums, breathing picks up and what not. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

And both the scenes you used are from my favorite ASR scenes, the entry scene is toh epic anyway but the second scene, ah, I find ASR at his delicious best in that hairstyle and that blue shirt. 

The second, retro one: In seven minutes you told the entire story. Hats off behen, I was grinning throughout. Chalate chalate, yuhin koi mil gaya tha, how apt! 

Aap yun hi agar humse milte rahe, dekhiye ek din pyaar ho jayega. πŸ€£ Indeed indeed, ho gaya finally. 
I loved how you made the scenes fitting on songs that were originally black and white as black and white and those on coloured were left coloured.

I absolutely loved Ehsaan tera hoga mujh par (one of my top favorites) and the scene selection is wonderful.

this retro sound suits these classic lovers a lot. Especially in those nok-jhonk scenes. πŸ˜‰ I would so love it if possible in some other VM do fit, dekho rutha na karo. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so for the link sistah. πŸ€—