Jodha Akbar

JA - NR at its Worst - Page 3

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Neetz

Tamy, I get your point here. EK couldn't have shown this without the fallout. If there had been no fallout, then Jodha would have gone to Jalal to make him understand like she did even now and he would've listened to her as always and wouldn't have gone ahead with it.I am saying this referring to the show not history. What was the need to justify this act of Akbar I don't understand. When Akbar's court chroniclers couldn't give a proper account or justification of this gruesome act of his, then why did Ekta had to take the task upon herself acting like Jagat Mata? She is making a show on his life na so she should accept as he was for she cannot change how he was and what has already happened but here she's twisting it in her own disgusting way. Viewers want to watch history as well so they wouldn't have minded if she had depicted it as it was. HISTORY has it that way. They would've surely criticized him for this gory chapter of his life but that's it na. Ekta should've left it I believe. She can only handle SBS not HISTORICALS. 😡

I agree with u...I thought she would skip it...but she dared to show it in her twisted manner.
ab kya kar sakte hai hum?😕 I wanted this War to be shown but definitely not in this way...ab toh lagta hai War naa dikhana hi thik tha. dikhao toh thik se varna naa dikhao.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

</div><div>I agree with u...I thought she would skip it...but she dared to show it in her twisted manner.
ab kya kar sakte hai hum?😕I wanted this War to be shown but definitely not in this way...ab toh lagta hai War naa dikhana hi thik tha.dikhao toh thik se varna naa dikhao.

When she can show Mirchi war and Akbar getting captured and tortured, what else can we expect from her? This was one of important chapter in both Jo and Ja's life but kya kar diya uska? Mazak lagta hai...I shudder to think what she will so with the rest of them.
I started watching this because I love history and I am especially like mughal history mainly that of Akbar and this since I read about him in school. But I am disappointed BIG TIME.
She should have left it..arrgghhhEdited by Neetz - 9 years ago
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prejudiced

This kind of drama in a historical shows does leave a distaste.

Absolutely uncalled for. I started watching the show again after ages and todays episode was saddening.

Anu,

I can only say you chose the wrong time to start watching again. Till Hussein's death, it was still watchable for the exceptional performances by Rajat and Paridhi. Post - Hussein death, the show has completely gone down. 

Hope it is salvaged soon and returns to where it was last year. 😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima4ever

ekta and her twisted nr 

Thanks Rima!

Btw , I noticed that you are an Addict(z) !!! Really - to JA??? 😆
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutuja...

awesome post Radhika...

Actually it is disgusting to show such reason behind this much sensitive issue like war... CVs has lost it completely... they dunno what to show and how to progress story thats y they doing such creepy things..

i was soo confued while watching yesterday's epi... 🤣

Hi Rutuja

Thanks yaar!

@bold - you said it 😆
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I appreciate your views Abhay and Radhika . Thanks for this excellent writeup . 

I am hoping that someone from the creative team reads your views and gives Ekta Kapoor the feedback for her to make the necessary changes . She has slaughtered history to the maximum , and worse still made the story line resemble her regular soap operas on the pretext of natakiya roopantar .

This despicable presentation is the main reason for my decision to quit watching the show as of yesterday . I have tolerated enough with the hopes of positive changes happening . Yesterday's episode has proved that both history and the characterization of Akbar and Jodha have been insulted and massacred in every possible way,beyond repair . I am disgusted about the fact that in spite of having immense hold and influence over the television medium the production house did not put that power to good use especially while dealing with a subject as sensitive,important and precious as Jodha Akbar .

Charu .
Edited by JAfanCharu - 9 years ago
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
[QUOTE=---jais---]Wonderful post Radhika.
I am sick and tired of ekta's NR . Day by day uske track horrible hote ja rahe hai.[/QUOTE]
Hi Jais,

Thanks so much!

@bold: Ekta holds a competition amongst her CVs - the worst script for a track gets 1st prize - a date with Ekta herself. A script worse than the worst so far gets the CV an all-expense paid trip to a holiday destination of their choice.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From the beginning something was wrong,with the concept of the show,actors made this show watchable,they were lots of loopholes yet ,the story line ,direction and the cast what made ja,now in the name of NR its hallo and far from any historical angle,by putting a desclaimer EK think she can do whatever she wants,pathetic shame on her ,for desgracing real people and making mokery out of this whole thing
KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Radhika, Abhay and all others here,
   Hope u all had a wonderful Navratri and Dusshera and Eid...😊

On a different note, The only thing that I can say here is that, Folks, Please digest this part of NR ...as this was probably the only way EK could justify  the Barbarism of Chittor...!!😔

Otherwise, when u are out to show the love-story of two people who belonged to clans which had long been at loggerheads with each other, there remains little or NO CHANCE at all for some parts to be justified even for the sake of the Hero-heroine of the Saga...!!

The NR was quite indigestible, Grotesque and painful for us viewers...just as was Ruqaiyya 's Rage making her go after a mere infant's life...not to mention accusing Jodha of irresponsibility towards her "own birthed Children"...!🤢

Jalal's monstrous body language and rage is only becoz his own distaste at his self...!! The answer was aptly given by the intelligent Salima...!!😳
 "Ja and Jo are the same soul" and being angry at Jo means being at himself for Jalal...!!😳

Angry for being seized by desire for each other when their only living child was being poisoned...Angry for being the reason of Jo's absence beside Hussein when he needed her attention the most...!!
Angry for attending to spousal instinct more when Parental instinct was at stake...!!

So folks, chill and let this phase pass ...as I am sure EK will get some wonderful NR to REDEEM this grossness ...at the right time and at the right moment...!!😊

Get ready for the wonderful Diwali to light up our souls and homes...!!😃

Regards,
Kamal
Edited by KDR81 - 9 years ago
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neetz

Beautiful posts Radhika Di and Abhay. You guys have said it all. This is definitely NR at it's worst.

Thanks Neetz! Hope you didn't get late for class 😛

My attempt to try and understand Jalal's psyche in Thursday's episode and my subsequent conclusions have gone for a toss after yesterday's episode. I am laughing at myself for this. I very strongly believed in their LOVE and that's what helped me go through all the NRs till now but seems like nothing is left now. 

Jalal's love is like a shadow - it's there with Jodha when everything is sunny and bright. At the first hint of darkness, the shadow vanishes. 

Jodha's love is supposed to rise again and again from the ashes (after being razed by Jalal) like the Phoenix.

I am going a little off topic here but I read Jodha is going to be shown pregnant again. I am dreading the very thought. I don't want to see her pregnant. What is she? A baby producing machine? 

Well said, Neetz 👏 I don't want to see her pregnant or have anything to do with Jalal till he repents.

She is being treated worse than Ruk treats bandhis.

Same old story 😕

Jalal's reasons for war are pathetic to say the least. Akbar never fought a war for personal reasons as far as I know. But then this is ekta's NR so I always knew she will never give the real reasons behind the war but I still hoped and she has mercilessly thrashed them again. Akbar's lashing out at Jodha was as unfair and disgusting as possible. I am also irritated that she's silently taking all of it though I understand her reasons but still. She's taking the insults from Ruk too like a martyr (Ekta's female leads are just that). Whatever happened to the fiery Rajput princess from Amer?

He may have given any reason for war in the name of NR. Except the babies' demise, which was possibly the sickest "reason".

I also want Jodha TO STAND up to both Jalal and Ruq and give it back as good as she gets from them. The day she is tough with them and demands to be treated with respect, they will both slink down from their high horses.

Di, I am very very disgusted and disappointed at the way history is being mercilessly murdered. This particular track has been as farther away from history as possible. Starting from Jodha's difficult pregnancy (mirchi war, Khyber kidnappings, Jalal lashing out at her in atifa track, atgah-adham-maham death and to top it all this stupid baby sharing thing) to her pathetic delivery and now the treatment given to her after the demise of her own flesh and being blamed for it by her own husband. Why is he doing it I am not able to understand now.

To assuage his own feelings of guilt, remorse and inadequacy in protecting his kids in his own palace. He was taken for a royal ride by his own cousins (Ruq included). 

Ruk yesterday was even more irritating with her permanent smirk.I so wanted to wipe it off her face forever.The crass woman was so happy seeing Jalal like that when everybody else was worried and disturbed. what's she trying to prove? How coul she say' Jodha begim ke iraade nek nahi hai'? as if her iraade are ver nek.Such pathetic dialogues!!!.

When she was mouthing those dialogs of honoring Jalal's word and not doing "na-farman-ing", it was the most shocking. When did she ever honor Jalal and his word? When has she ever respected Jalal's farman? The woman who dragged the emperor to the DEK and forced him to hand over his baby to her, is questioning Jodha today? Can anything be more ironic? Today Ruq is suddenly aware that Jalal is always right and they must support him? How could she say all that with a straight face and an air of self-righteousness? 

Besides this isn't the OLD JALAL for the old Jalal didn't wage war and kill innocent people for personal reasons and to take revenge from the Almighty. This is someone else altogether.I wanted the old Jalal not this alien.

This is a mutant version of the old Jalal.😕

Ekta should have just skipped it if she couldn't handle it with dgnity or didn't have the means to.Enough said now. You both have already said it all.I am running late for my class now. will come back later.

She never knows what she can do and what she cannot do. 🤢

Thanks, Neetz! You are very expressive 😊