ISHRA SS : Itni Mohobbatein Last Part UPDATED

Posted: 9 years ago

Buddiesss... I am Backk with another SS! πŸ˜ƒThis is my Second SS! The current track and the spoilers just forced me to pen it down! Hope I meet ur expectations buddies!

Disclaimer :Thoda haatke hai, little dark and matured... Not the romantic types... Pls dont throw chappals and tomatoes! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I am writing this for my "Besharam Gang" ! Girlsss.. I hope you will enjoy reading this!

Pls pour down all the positive and negative comments. It will be appreciated.. 

Not proof-read!

PM's later... Running for my class now!  For further PM's, pls sent me a buddy request!Thank you.. Enjoy reading!😳

PART 1

6pm at Bhalla Residence...

Things were going normal at Bhalla House. Usual nok-jhok between Ishita and Raman. Ishita did less talking to her Ravaan Kumar because he threw her gift away, not on bed or not in her hand.. straight away on the floor. She hated Raman for that act but there was one thing she could not forget and still cherish.. the special kuch kuch hota hai moment and the latest one, the kiss...

Toshiji was feeding Ruhi, and she explained Ruhi that Ishima is not well.

ISHRA's bedroom! 

Ishita was at home today as she was just recovering from her sickness and she was all lost in the kiss which Raman had given her the two days before. She was smiling and blushing at the thought of it. Her thoughts got disturbed by the phone call. Seeing Mihir's name, she thought Mihika must hv fought with him. She picked up his call...

Mihir : bhabhi...

Ishita : haan mihir  bolo kya hua? Mihika ne phirse tujhse jhadaag kia kya?

Mihir: bhabii.. wohh.. bhabii . Raman bhai ka accident hogaya hai!

Ishita... kyaaa?????? Stood up in a jolt!

Mihir.. bhabhi chinta krne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. mein unne hospital leke jaa raha hu... ap bhi wahi paunche.. city hospital! Ghar pe kissiko mat batana.. pehle aap aa jao.. phir dekhenge... zyada chot nahi hai bhabhi... fikar na kar.. araam se gaadi chalana...

Ishita was getting panic n started crying heavily... she controls herself and tries calming down... raman ko kuch nahi hoga. Mihir unhe sahi time pe hospital pauncha hai... mein niklati hu... mummy se jhoot bolunge mei!

"Mummyji... mein jaa rahi hu clinic pe emergency... 3 saal ki baachi hai.. use bahut dard ho rh hai.."

Toshiji "Ishita.. tu abhi abhi theek hoyi hu.. pls mat ja puttar! "

Ishita: Mummyji.. plss.. Mein ghar aajaungee ek ghaante mein. Mein Raman se saath wapis aungee!

Toshiji :"theek hai puttar.. cheti aana ghar!"

Ishita gets into her car and drives fast.. breaking all signals just to get a glimpse of her husband!

She reached at a narrow gali and the car skids heavily with a screeching noise and only then she realized the car;s tyre has been punctured!!

She bangs the stirring in anger! Mujhe hospital paunchna hoga... murgugan.. yeh kya ho rh hai.. raman ka khayal rakhna plsss! Unhe kuch mat hone dene!

She gets out of the car trying to find for an auto... its almost 7pm! Mihir still wondering wheres  bhabhi.. he tried calling her but its unreachable...

Ishita who is not able to find an auto at this hour started walking fast... She didn't even notice few people were following her..

Goon1; ohhh bhabhi ji!! Kithe chali aa? Hum chod denge apko...

Goon2; bhabhi ap bahut... *looking at her lustly*

Goon3 tries to touch her...

Ishita saw hell in front of her eyes! She tried running for her life! They all were chasing her. Being Delhi, no one bothered to help IShita and all were watching the drama happening outside. But those goons grabbed her harshly, slapped her and threw her in the jeep! She screamed for help... she tried calling mihir but those goons took her phone and switched it off!

She was taken away by the goons..  she was feeling weak too...

It was almost 9pm.. and mihir got highly tensed.. raman was fine with few stitches on his forehead!

Doctor: mihir sir, raman ko hum 1 ghaante baad discharge karenge... formalities puri kar lijiye.. 

Mihir : raman bhai theek hai na? 

Dr: yes bilkul theek hai... stitches lagaya hai.. chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi thi... bp sugar levels normal hai ab..dont make him stressed, kaafi weak body hai innke! pls takecare!  

Mihir: thanku doctor so much!

Mihir had handled everything at hospital without informing the iyers n bhallas... 

"Bhai.. how r u feeling now? Kya zaroorat thi itni speed chalene ki?"

Raman : God!! Mihir im fine na.. bas stitches ka thoda pain hai, il be fine.. waise ishita kahan hai. I want to meet her. Maanti hu woh mujhpe gussa hai but I need to sort out everything. Aise nahi chalega!

Mihir : Bhai.. pata nahi bhabhi ka... mene unhe inform to kia jab apka accident hu aur who bas nikali rahi thi... par abhi tak yahan nahi hai...

Raman: Kyaa?? Tumne usse hospital ka naam bata diya.. 

Mihir: haan bhai.. bata diya.. its almost 9 30.. im getting worried now! Bhabhi ki halat bhi theek nahi hai..

Raman: Mihir, u shudnt hv informed her.. romi aur papa ko bata dete...

Mihir:  bhai.. mene romi ko try kia aur phone bhi utha liya par I could not hear his voice. Lagta hai woh kissi club mein hai!

Uncleji ko bilkul nahi.. bewajah uncleji ko pareshna nahi karna chahte the..

Raman : Aur ishita ka kya.. doctor ne use kaha bhi hai ki use kissi type ki stress aur tension na honi chahiye aur tune kya kia.. Tume kissi aur ko phone kar lena chahiya nah!

Im sorry bhai... ab kya karu...

Raman started yelling at him badly that the stitch area started bleeding.. mihir noticed it and called the doctor immediately... and cleaned the wounds..

Doctor.. "wts this now??? Yeh kaise hogaya??" Nurse bp chk karo..

The doctor had cleaned the wounds...

Mihir: Doctor,we were talking bas. He got angry on some matter...

Dr: Mene bataya tha  na inne tension wali baat mat share karo.. the stitches are on the forehead.. jithna tension lenge uthna mushkil hoga stitches ko dry hone mein.. pls understand!

Mhir: Yes doctor... im sorry !

Raman bhai.. ap kuch mat bolo ab.. ghar chalte hai... ap plss araam karo. Mein jaake bhabhi ko leke aaunga!!

Raman was completely disturbed. He had a very bad gut feeling but he couldnot voice it out thinking Mihir would tease him. He tried calling Ishita only to find her phone was switched off! He got more worried but tried calming himself, but he just couldnot. The thought of losing her makes him to stop thinking straight! She is his life!

Precap: Where is Ishita? Guess!πŸ˜‰

PART 2 : PAGE 5

PART 3 : PAGE 8

PART 4 : PAGE 13

PART 5 : PAGE 20

Edited by avni_19 - 9 years ago
update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon 
Vry nyc..!!plz continue soon..!!!!!
Hope she is fine...Nice start...Update soon..
Good start...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waiting for the next part..
i hop is wid ashok r param...waitng eagrly fr nxt...pm me if poss...
wow... awesome start yaar... [lsss continue soon... very eager for the nxt update... where is she.. nothing bad happens with her... n if possible pls pm me... UPDATE SOON
ik!!! ishita is with param rgt?
great start avni..plz continue soon n pm me too plz
I LOVE the beginninnnggg!!!!! UPDATE SOOON Love! <3 ^_^ Cant wait! :) YAY!