Will Anjali shoose Surbhi over Simar?

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
According to the TB article, Simar is coming back to the Bhardwaj house for Diwali. So will Anjali choose to be with Surbhi? Since Anjali saw Simar (Sunaina) feeding Sanjana at that hotel, she probably thinks her mom does not love her anymore. I hope this doesn't happen. If Anjali picks Surbhi over Simar then Prem will become closer to Surbhi. We'll never to get to see PremAr 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's so boring now
Premar fans r waiting for Premar reunion but they just showing crap.
Really boring
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can u give the link of that TB article pls?
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/22159-simar-to-reveal-surbhi-pregnancy-amid-diwali-celebrations-in-sas.htm
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshian14

According to the TB article, Simar is coming back to the Bhardwaj house for Diwali. So will Anjali choose to be with Surbhi? Since Anjali saw Simar (Sunaina) feeding Sanjana at that hotel, she probably thinks her mom does not love her anymore. I hope this doesn't happen. If Anjali picks Surbhi over Simar then Prem will become closer to Surbhi. We'll never to get to see PremAr 😭

i am not sure about anjali... but don't worry, i'm sure we will get to see premar.. hopefully soon ðŸ˜Š
justloverosid thumbnail
  in my opinion  anjali  should choose none other  Simar nor surbhi . If any one who really cares for anjali is Roli masi. Anjali needs stability in her life and only roli can give it.
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

in my opinion  anjali  should choose none other  Simar nor surbhi . If any one who really cares for anjali is Roli masi. Anjali needs stability in her life and only roli can give it.

very well said... roli is the only one who understands anjali 
SasuralSimarKa thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

in my opinion anjali should choose none other Simar nor surbhi . If any one who really cares for anjali is Roli masi. Anjali needs stability in her life and only roli can give it.

Agree with u Anjali should choose roil coz she can take care better then others

When Simar is going to leave why can't she take her daughter with her self.
Now there is no force any one