Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am glad many of us   are still 'living' with the hope of an update 4 this lovely story !!!!!! Our ' Belief is [not ] Broken ' YET !!!! Great attempt. Keep the 'flag of Hope' Flying High !
Dnair031 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too want this story updated...pls update yaar😭
premap thumbnail
Hi! As you can see that quite a number of readers have not had their ' Belief [ in you ] Broken ' YET , in spite of waiting for a long while, for an update !!! Please DO NOT BREAK OUR BELIEF IN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saanjh26

plz do come back finish your stories dear...waiting...Part 11:

Raghav is restless and enters into the fighting club. Fight starts. Raghav is used to take punches from his opponent and today is not an exception. He needs this pain to forget his other pain. He had hurt her. He deserves this pain. Everyone who had hurt her deserves pain and he is making sure that they live in pain. A last punch and he falls on the floor. His vision blurs and he sees flashes of his interaction with Janhavi Mittal. She is not Kalpana - his mind argues but his heart wants miracle to happen and Janhavi to be turned out his Kalpana.

She could not concentrate in her studies. She is preparing for her law exams and her exams are going to be held soon but so much going on her life. Only 2 weeks left to their final plan and Raghav's entry in her life is going to make it more difficult. She has to make sure that he stays away from her. He knows the truth about her betrayal and he is searching for her but what he wants now. His voice rings in her ear - "I love you". She was once dying to hear these words from him but do these words matter to her anymore? No, not anymore. She had forgiven him a long back though he did not have any regrets. But forgiving him was her necessity. She could not live with the burden of not forgiving him. His hatred defeated her love but her love will be always enough for both of them. She loves him from the day she knows what love is and she will love him till her last breath. But Some people are not destined to be together. Some love stories are better if they are incomplete.

This mission is his life. Hope his father will be proud on him if he succeeds in this mission. He was always a failure in his father's eyes as he never understood his father's ideology. He wants to punish every criminal whereas his father believes in reforming them. First time, his father wanted these criminals to be punished. May be success in this mission will make his father to respect his ideology and his father will definately approve his help to Mahi. Baibhav Rathod wants success in this mission desperately.

Morning in Singhania mansion is not a cheery one. This place had witnessed so many emotions - Love , Affection , Anger , Hatred , Revenge and now it is witness of guilt and gloominess of people residing here. Kamla has not spoken to Naina from last six months. Sam just wants to run away everytime she sees Naina. Sammy does not know how to face Naina. Naina finds herself in uncomfortable position whenever Sam leaves Sammy's hands in front of her. She feels dejected when her mother ignores her presence. Every one wantd to run away from here. Only person who seems to be uneffected by this gloominess is Raghav but in deep down, he is punishing himself and everyone for hurting Kalpana. Without Kalpana, his life does not hold a meaning. She had left him and she had taken his last bit of humanity with her. He is a living body without heart and soul. He wants her back at any cost.

"Thanks for coming to meet me" - Mahi speaks to Kalpana. Kalpana looks at the girl who is merely 17yrs old but her innocense is lost. Her face does not hold a mischevious smile but her eyes bear the sadness. "How is your therapy going on"- kalpana asks softly. "It is alright" - Mahi answers. Kalpana again asks softly - "But you argued with your therapist". "She asked me to close my eyes . She asked me to trust her" - Mahi explains. "She just wants to help you, Mahi" - Kalpana reasons. "I don't want any one to help me. I am alright. I don't need her" - Mahi argues. "You need her Mahi. You need her more than anything. You have to come out of your trauma. You have to forget your past. You deserve a good present and a better future" - Kalpana finishes. "Will you able to trust again after your belief got shattered." - Mahi asks. "We have to live with our broken belief and for living , we will be forced to trust people whether We want it or not." - Kalpana closes her eyes. She knows that believing anyone is going to be hardest task of their life.
"How can I still love them? They sold me. They had broken my belief. They had broken me. Have they ever loved me, Kalpana?" - tears are flowing down from Mahi's eyes. "They love you or not will this matter to you now"- Kalpana asks. "No. Not anymore but i still love them" - Mahi wipes her tears. "Love is not a weakness Mahi. It is our biggest strength. It is our biggest shield. It will give us strength to forgive and to live." - Kalpana says suppressing her tear.

"I will find out whether you are janhavi or my Kalpana. I have to find out truth. If you are Janhavi then where is my Kalpana. And if you are my Kalpana then why you are with Prem? I want the truth. I want you back in my life and I will go to any extent to get you back. No one can keep you away from me, not even you". Raghav imagines Kalpana in front of her. He tries to hold her but she vanishes in the air.

Zen is in Kapoor's house. She insists to decorate Prem's room according to her choice. After all, it is going to be her room also after marriage. Neetu is annoyed with her behavior but she can't do anything as Sahil and Prem always supports her. Zen is enthusiastically explaining her plan to renovate the room and suddenly Prem's phone rings. He goes out to attend the call as Zen is continuously blabbering. Zen gets a chance and she plants a wire less voice recorder in lamp which is near by Prem's bed. Prem enters into the room announcing Raghav has invited them for dinner. Zen smiles uncomfortably.

At night
Zen enters into a posh restaurant with Prem. Raghav and Pakhi were waiting for them. They order the dinner and start to chitchat. Raghav is talking to Prem but his eyes are on Zen. He is noticing her every gesture. May be there is something that will reveal her truth.  Suddenly Prem's phone rings and he is shocked to hear the news of his mother's  accident. Prem informs everyone about the incident and asks Pakhi to go with him. He asks Raghav to drop Zen at her home. Zen argues that she can manage alone but Raghav insists to drop her. Zen is left alone with Raghav. Food is on the table and is still untouched. Raghav asks Zen to have food but she denies. Raghav pays the bill and leads her to his car. Raghav opens the door of his car and says - "Kalpana, sit". Zen looks at him . Her face is blank. It does not give away her inner turmoil. "You mean Janhavi, right"- she says while sitting in the car. Raghav starts driving the car. Zen knows the route. He is taking her to his house. Zen says - " i think you are confused Rags. This is not the route of my house."
"It is route to our home, Kalpana"- Raghav speaks.
Zen starts laughing hysterically - "Oh god, Rags you are too much. I know you like me. You are not an exception Rags. I can't remember a person who was not attracted to me. But I am engaged and I am in love with my fiance. May be if we met earlier, the situation could be different."
"You don't have to act. I know you are Kalpana, my Kalpana"- Raghav stops the car.
"I am Janhavi Mittal, Mr.Singhania. I don't know who is Kalpana and I don't want to know. Please drop me to my house." - Zen speaks in rigid tone. Raghav looks at her carefully but can't trace anything on her face. She is not anxious. She is not angry but she looks frustrated.
"I will drop you at your home after you meet my family, Zen" - Raghav call her Zen.
She is going to face the people who were very importante in her life once. They are still very importante in her life.
"I thought you don't have a family. You have not told pookie about your family. And if you have a family, it is pookie who should be meeting them, not me".
"It is just that you remind me someone who was very close to me and my family once. "
"Are you trying to find someone in me who is dead."
Raghav is mad hearing this. She suggests his Kalpana is dead. He starts to drive in the car full speed. Zen closes her eyes in fear as this ride is continously becoming scarier and he stops the car at once. If she is not wearing a seat belt, She would be thrown out of the car because of the jerk.
"She is alive and I will find her sooner or later. She can't hide from me"
Raghav again starts driving and Zen is too shocked to react. Zen looks at Raghav carefully first time tonight. He looks tired and exhausted. There is something unusual about his left shoulder. His hand is little bruised. A concern rose in her heart but she suppresses it. She is Janhavi Mittal. She has to remember it. Kalpana is dead when she is alive.

After few moments, she is in front of the people who are looking at her curiously.
Raghav introduces everyone -"She is Kamla Ma, She is Naina, She is Sameera, He is Sammy" and then he introduces her - "She is Janhavi Mittal".
She folds her hands in a Namaste pretending she is not comfirtable in it and says- "You can call me Zen but I don't think that day will come. I don't think we are going to meet again. Prem and I are shifting to Mauritius after our marriage. I thought Prem is stupid to stay with his parents and sister but you are a step ahead. I don't think Pookie would be able to adjust with your family. She may pretend that she is traditional but I know her better. We are quite alike but she masks her real self and I live with my true self". All are already staring her with a shocked expression. She has just insulted them.
She turns to Raghav - "Will you drop me to my house if your adeventure for the night has come to an end. "
"Is she Kalpana or Janhavi?". Raghav is confused. Her face, her eyes does not give a single hint of what is going in her mind. She is behaving like Janhavi but why he still can't believe She is not Kalpana.

Note :
Thanks for your appreciation.
Do comment and hit like button if you want me to continue.
Sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakes.

premap thumbnail
Still waiting with HOPES that someday , we will be lucky enough to 'melt' your kind heart and give us an update , even if it is a conclusion !!!!! Thanks.
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope hope hope that u come back and give us update. Please come back.
Khashmir thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This story has a way of bringing tears to one's eyes. How long will Raghav and Kalpana's misunderstanding continue to keep them apart? When will the rift between Kalpana and her family be healed? What kind of punishment will be meted on the Kapoors for the evil they have committed? 
Please come back and finish up this story. And kindly give it a happy ending!πŸ˜‰
Khashmir thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saanjh26

Index.

Part 1 - Page 3,  Part 8 - Page 25,

Part 2 - Page 6,  Part 9 - Page 30,

Part 3 - Page 8,  Part 10- Page 34,

Part 4 - Page 11,Part 11- Page 37.

Part 5 - Page 13

Part 6 - Page 17

Part 7 - Page 20

A small chawl , at a corner of city

It is dark stormy night. It seems like nature is angry and will destroy everything. The sound of falling trees, the cries of animals wake Kamla. She looks at her sleeping daughters and goes near the window.  She looks outside. The sight of outside is terrifying.

This story was started 3 years ago. The writer has refused to complete it, till now. Wonder why? It seems some writers just like to start their stories, but lack the will and motivation to finish it, and so they end up toying with the readers' feelings or interest. πŸ˜• How sad!

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khashmir

This story was started 3 years ago. The writer has refused to complete it, till now. Wonder why? It seems some writers just like to start their stories, but lack the will and motivation to finish it, and so they end up toying with the readers' feelings or interest. πŸ˜• How sad!

Very true..