Part 1 - Page 3,  Part 8 - Page 25,

Part 2 - Page 6,  Part 9 - Page 30,

Part 3 - Page 8,  Part 10- Page 34,

Part 4 - Page 11,Part 11- Page 37.

Part 5 - Page 13

Part 6 - Page 17

Part 7 - Page 20

A small chawl , at a corner of city

It is dark stormy night. It seems like nature is angry and will destroy everything. The sound of falling trees, the cries of animals wake Kamla. She looks at her sleeping daughters and goes near the window.  She looks outside. The sight of outside is terrifying.

Aai, what are u watching outside. It is late. Please sleep'. Kamla turns to the source of voice, to her pride, to her daughter Kalpi and she speaks - I don't know but I am feeling restless Kalpi, I am feeling something bad is going to happen. A storm is coming into our life and it will destroy everything.'

Kalpana - Aai, we don't have anything to lose. We had lost everything. Now it is time to get what is rightfully ours. He will soon come in our life and make everything fine.'

The word He' hits Kamla hard. She gets tensed hearing it and speaks - I fear him only Kalpana. I had seen hatred in his eyes for you, for us and if I know him a little, he will destroy us.'

Kalpana speaks - we did not have an option then aai. We have sacrificed his freedom for his life. Believe me, he will come running to us after getting his freedom and after knowing truth, he will forgive us.'

Kamla smiles at her daughter's belief - I hope your belief comes true and my fear never turns into reality. You are my pride, Kalpi . I will not be able to see you broken'

Kalpana - He is my belief aai, he will never allow me to break down. Storm is not going to stop tonight aai. Just go and sleep.

Kalpana self thinks I know you are angry with me Raghav. But I know you will forgive me.  I love u Raghav. Please come back.'

In a big mansion, at posh area of the city

A young man is drinking and seeing the nature's revenge through the window. Another man walks in and speaks - what are you seeing, Raghav. There is nothing to enjoy in this disaster'

Raghav turns and looks at his best friend Sammy. Sammy is, indeed his best friend as he supported him in his bad times. So, he is close to the ruthless arrogant business man Mr. Singhania. Raghav is known as Mr. Singhania in business world, his first name is known to a few people and Sammy is one of them

Nature is taking revenge. Destruction of this night will bring peace tomorrow. To attain that peace, nature has to destroy few things. I am enjoying this destruction and I am sure I will enjoy her destruction more'- Raghav speaks

Are u sure, you want to do this to her, Raghav. She is fragile'- Sammy pleads. He is feeling bad for the girl whom he had seen once.

Raghav laughs- Tomorrow is start, Sammy. I will make her live all the moments I lived as a prisoner. I hate her and I will make her life hell.

8Years back an incident changed everyone's life. Raghav accused as a murderer and Kalpana was forced to accuse him. She chose his life instead of his freedom.

And now after 8 years, she is waiting for him to tell the truth. She believes that he will come running to her and asks her the reason of her betrayal and after knowing the truth; he will engulf her in his arms and puts a kiss of understanding on her forehead. Her belief in him is blind.

Kamla  is fearing for her daughter. She is still unable to forget the eyes which were burning in rage. She always considers him as her son. She was forced to accuse him. To save a life, she destroyed another life.

Raghav had suffered a lot in the remand home and he decided that he will make sure that Kalpana and Kamla will live in same pain, in same torture. He is back for revenge. He will break them into million pieces. He will make their life living hell. He is blind in revenge.

The game has started. One player is unaware of another player's intention and one is unaware of other's innocence.  Truth comes to the fore or innocent have to suffer. Will Raghav's hatred win or Kalpana's belief. 

Note:

Sorry guys for not updating my other ffs and for starting this one. It just comes across in my mind and I typed it.  I will try to update my all stories regularly and I will continue this one if you all say.

Edited by Saanjh26 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey, you back with another brilliant concept. πŸ˜ƒ but please update regularly please. πŸ˜­ looking forward to it
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intresting concept yaar...
continue soon...
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prolough saanjh..
you shall continue this.πŸ‘πŸΌ
SamBricka thumbnail
nice 1...i must say its fab... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i m luvng it...prolog is awesum

plz updat soon dear nd pm me...plzzz...plzzz... 😳 😳
SamBricka thumbnail
😳 dear plz pm me i m new 2 dis forum...plz is new born baby ko pm dedena its like a mumma feedng milk 2 chota baby...plz pm me...yaad se... 😳
mayflowergarden thumbnail
Nice and Interesting prologue Saanj..Continue soon..
Waiting for ur updates..
This one and also ur other FF's..Esp New SS on Ragna.😊
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow nice prologue...
continue soon😳
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting...
Raghav hating Kalpi
plzz continue soon
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as usual your concept is interesting.. do continue and plsss plsss update regularly..