What a friendship-Zandy

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Maya you mis calculated. You know what there are certain things in the world which money cannot buy. One such thing is called true friendship and the trust friends share with each other. 
You thought you will estrange Zakir and Sandhya. Well to maintain each other's trust they will go to any extent. Without your understanding see how beautifully Zakir let Sandhya know what you are doing and what he plans to do. 

I have to give it to CVs for portraying Zandy  exactly the way I have envisioned them. How much they uinderstand each other by just looking at the eyes. How well they communicate without uttering a word. 

Bitter enemies in training. One incident and Sandhya standing by Zakir changed the whole scenario. From a person  who was self absorbed in  himself  Sandhya's trust transformed this young man into one of the finest police officers. And what to say Sandhya got a best friend in him. 

I simply adore Zandy these days. What about you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They simply rock together and their convo in car after that KC party was specially given to show their friendship. Loved the way he conveyed his message to Sandy.. Intelligent .. Even though zak has joined Maya's group , she will not let him know all the details . So 2310 hijack will be found by zandy. They might catch Prema soon as already bb nd Suraj has found something abt her. So the info might come out through her also..
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what a beautiful relationship
its divine and pure
no maya or RK can spoil it 

from hatred to freindship was very well handled by cvs
sandy trusted him and that gave strength to zak

👍🏼 zandy rock together
i cant wait for epis
 when  they will find out 2310
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruthi for this excellent post!
I was speechless seeing that note in the folder. 
I love the pair, Zakir and Sandhya are portraying true friends love who will go any extent to help each other.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Shruthi.  In fact, I am still watching the show for Zandy sake. Their scenes very much remind me of your FF.  Hope the hijack part is well scripted and executed.

VikNa annoy me and terrorists Maya-D-P scenes are dragging.  Hope the track picks up pace and moves to hijack next week.
LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post . . .i personally think that zakir-sandhya friendship is the best thing in the show right now. .i am a zakir/neil fan and in initial epis of zakir's return i used to wonder how come these two become so close friends in a jiffy, but now i dont think about it anymore. I am just loving different shades of their friendship, be it their banter and leg pulling, their emotional understanding, and above all their professional tandem. Each time these two appear on screen one cant help but feel the bonding, the ease, the sync between them. I am glad that CVs has given such a warm and refreshing portrayal of cross gender friendship and viewers are loving it too. Thanks CVs and thank you shruthi for making such a positive post on their friendship :)
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are like soul mates.  They will make a very nice couple.  I know lots of viewers will not like what I  think but Zakir and Sandhya are really very very good together.  They understand each other .  They can communicate without saying a word.