•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting for the karvachauth dream sequence badly...😳😳
eagerly awaiting 9.30..😆
I think it will be nothing otherwise as sbb said it would have showed it... I think this year they have decided on no romantic scenes...by watchinh naksh nowadays it reminds me of sc couple...they also never used to do any romantic scenes other than hug.
no comparison bt saw a seg on diya bati yesterday they had such nice scene when suraj was going out for days..the director who is also husband of actress was directing it so well...so profesional of them.

yrkkh is good in emotional scenes nowadays bt when it cums to romance 👎🏼
but as all sc fans knewtht theyll nt get romantic scenes ever we should also get to know instead of waiting everyday..we will accept it wht can we doEdited by desires - 9 years ago
yes dear i too waiting for it..hope its a beautiful dream as always
No comments here.becoz always complain and compare with other shows. kuch fayda nahi hai yahan to keep our views.. sorry nivi..feeling so bad..
Btw I am liking show present track...here i m only talking of romantic scenes here

and nt tht I m praising other couple chemistry..I m just sayinh by watching tht shoot I thought they had gud scene with perfect execution by whole team
and I think we all will agree that since few months yrkkh had no nice romantic scene even on their anniversary or any occasion..as a viewer I have right to question it
thanku
Originally posted by desires

I think it will be nothing otherwise as sbb said it would have showed it... I think this year they have decided on no romantic scenes...by watchinh naksh nowadays it reminds me of sc couple...they also never used to do any romantic scenes other than hug.
no comparison bt saw a seg on diya bati yesterday they had such nice scene when suraj was going out for days..the director who is also husband of actress was directing it so well...so profesional of them.
our cvs give us cute scenes of naksh atleast each alternative day..but those all are repetatives..but other leads scene always come at once in a two three months..but all in a differnt styles..
i hope our cvs can bring new type of variety in naksh scenes..not always kissing hugging and running chasing..but i think our naksh are far bettter than these couples..its only my view dear
Edited by rainanaksh - 9 years ago
Originally posted by desires

yrkkh is good in emotional scenes nowadays bt when it cums to romance 👎🏼
but as all sc fans knewtht theyll nt get romantic scenes ever we should also get to know instead of waiting everyday..we will accept it wht can we do

I have to agree with you Avanti on the direction and execution of the romantic scene in DABH show. The director has done good job there. 👏 I also agree on SC show, as the couple rarely had romantic scenes - don't know for what reason, but their scenes were nice. 
Regarding YRKKH, I somewhere agree, on the creative plot, creatives need to think of adding more creativity to Naksh scene. Thats it. 

And as a viewer we all have rights to post our views and guys, lets agree to disagree with each other. But thing is, give respect to others views as well because they are also same humans like us.:)
I Dont comment on other shows & couples..but just want to clear onething,DABH Lead actress husband was ex-director of d show,he quited d show few months back..
Originally posted by ..Laxmi..

I Dont comment on other shows & couples..but just want to clear onething,DABH Lead actress husband was ex-director of d show,he quited d show few months back..
why?
whatever his reason be but yes if anyone from the production team or direction team is in relationship with actors its better they leave show and work for another show if they cant act professional enough on sets  otherwise the show gets affected (mostly)

it looks stupid but its reality