Prakash - the real person behind his anger

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
All this while i never really did support Prakash. The main reason is cause he tried to rape satya at the beginning of the serial only to take revenge of her 🤢 I also hated him for the bribes and wrong ways he goes to get money - even though that money to use to help his family or thilaga and then his drinking habits.

As days goes on Prakash started to show his positive side. Little by little i started to like him. He proved his a nice man in many ways. Everyone in JHV keeps saying satya did so much for the family, satya sacrifice so much for this family nu. Has anyone thought or mention what prakash had done?

He gave up his anger, his drinking habits, taking bribe all within second upon knowing his little maha inside of satya.

Even though dharani insulted him many times - he had only done good things for her. Saving her from the prostitution place, saving her from some guys who were gossiping about her, helping her when her thali was stolen etc etc.

Shampoo who had only throw curses to prakash - he still came for her husband thidhi.

And many more prakash done. I think they only problem between this sakash is both are loosus not able to see someone is playing game using them. Secondly prakash anger. He needs to get ride of it and he needs to get ride of male ego within him. Appo taan ellam seriagum.

So on this divorce matter- i think i am on prakash side. He is upset mainly cause satya said he deserved the slap. Did he really deserved that slap from that lady - Shampo*nam??

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah u are riht rathna sis they r 100% loosus
nerulala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True true hopper ji  👏
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True ji. I don't blame prakash dis time...
dmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Party guys, coz Ratna supports Prakash!!!
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Satya deserves the slap.. and sampoo derserves  Planning to fire a cracker on her head.. Not Prakash... !
Nice post ratna ji! 
krish_prakash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever prakash did from starting onwards I likes him very much even which is negative also!but sathya really understood so only she waiting with patience for prakash.but when she said shampoo slap was deserved nu I hated her...nw all finalise my Sakash re-joined!!!always Krishn as prakash mind-blowing his performance!!even action or love...!he is rocking!!