•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I seriously did not understand the purpose of kid changing track...πŸ˜•
Nothing was showed after dna test..
I know truth came out but but what about that lady who talked utter nonsense about duggu and naksh...
and they haven't showed anything about the lady realisation...
they should have showm something better the next episode...

sorry I am not bashing anyone...
your opinions pls
That's d Most Annoying Thing About Cv's..First They Create So Much Hype in d Track & then They Finish Tracks Without Proper Scene
they showed na its that lady's husband come and told everything.Its that saas who provoked her bahu to be with her.laalaj ladke keliye.Its not right..Really how will saas and bahu will ask or dare to face ss family specially naksh.  They have realised what they did was wrong..Really naksh ko bahut sochne ka majboor kardiya duggu unke beta..But loved the way naksh handled it.another thing its m's ppl dont know anything about this,first time other wise think what would have happen..                   
yes at last if they want to show that lady's husband then why so much drama saas bahu created in ss ,garden,hospital,birth certificate,dna..etc..naksh should atleast do case on the saas bahu..
I agree. Like now it just seems like a pointless track although I did enjoy the screen space Naksh got
Originally posted by ..Laxmi..

That's d Most Annoying Thing About Cv's..First They Create So Much Hype in d Track & then They Finish Tracks Without Proper Scene

totally agree with u😊
they create as something is gonna happen,,but nothng happensπŸ˜•
Originally posted by kala_09

they showed na its that lady's husband come and told everything.Its that saas who provoked her bahu to be with her.laalaj ladke keliye.Its not right..Really how will saas and bahu will ask or dare to face ss family specially naksh.  They have realised what they did was wrong..Really naksh ko bahut sochne ka majboor kardiya duggu unke beta..But loved the way naksh handled it.another thing its m's ppl dont know anything about this,first time other wise think what would have happen..                   

they showed that duggu is their son and we all know that...
but what about the lady who created so much nonsense...πŸ˜• cvs should have showed her asking forgiveness atleast and yes m's even do not know what happened???πŸ˜•
Originally posted by rainanaksh

yes at last if they want to show that lady's husband then why so much drama saas bahu created in ss ,garden,hospital,birth certificate,dna..etc..naksh should atleast do case on the saas bahu..

its all nonsense drama created by saas-bahu
Originally posted by -Maryam

I agree. Like now it just seems like a pointless track although I did enjoy the screen space Naksh got

as long as naksh has more screen space we can bear others nonsense also...😊