[ Qubool Hai ] 16th October, 2014 Written Update

Posted: 9 years ago

16th October, 2014

Sorry! I'm HAVING one of THOSE MOMENTs when things aren't going my way. I typed this update two times.. two times.. complete written update and every time my internet connection fails. I hate this. So this is the best I can do.. Had to copy it to make sure this didn't lose also.

• Sanam gives Ahil the pen and he signs. Sanam is in tears as she doesn't know what to do.
  • She remember Tanveer's words and wonder what should she do. 
  • Azhar's dad sees Sanam wrote S and thinks she have sign and tell Tanveer she signed. 
  • Tanveer is happy and open her dagger while Sanam is still at S, unable to continue just then Razia turn the lights off and Sanam is kidnap and Seher is place in her place as Dilshad looks on.
  • Tanveer then goes to stab Sanam(Seher), but she pushed her down.
  • Razia thinks, there is someone who can handling Tanveer.
  • Ahil gets the first aid box while Sanam sees him and try to get to him but Razia arrive just in time.
  • Seher tells Razia she can't do this, but Razia then double her money. Seher agrees.
  • Rehaan tend to Tanveer, while she thinks it's Ahil. Tanveer realized Sanam haven't signed the papers.

Pre Cap: Tanveer warn Sanam to sign the paper, Seher gets angry and grab her hand.

Regards,
Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
simran_singh_24 thumbnail