Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shavi2311

gr8 update...

the convo betwn pati nd ishu is gr8...
waitng fr nxt update to see ishra nd rooh togethr...

My first comment.  I love you, love you, love you. Be prepared to meet Tamanna too,  she was in the show. A hint.  
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was just amazing...!!!!
please update real real fast!!!! 
aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
And you do have a way with words too! 
Thank you for inserting English transalations :)

Can't wait for them to arrive and join their love of life! 
Update soon, also thank you for updating it regularly, otherwise it loses the track and the sync.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

Modified the conversation? I haven't watched the show, the October episodes except the hospital one and the one where Ishita was admitted to the hospital. Was there a conversation between Ruhi-Ishita-Raman in the show? 

I just finished writing the next chapter.  I added the Raman be after reading your comment.  Have to work on the framework of the update though.  Wait.  Why am I ranting? 

Glad you liked it.  

No no, am talking about your update itself. You had an elaborate converstaion about Ruhi beating up the two boys, and Raman adds that he has to face the principal again. Ishita says "Raman, define again" "Gundon ko paal rahi kya main", on reading again I found it missing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I like the way you update, being a writer I can understand your ranting๐Ÿ˜† that's alright.

For the latest part, good work. You made me hate Bala's mom a little more ๐Ÿ˜† You kept her character intact. Kudos to that. You got the gist of the characters of the show.๐Ÿ‘

Loving the way you are proceeding. Looking forward to Raman and Ruhi meeting Ishita in the wedding. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing work !!
Do continuw super soon. Cant wait for the Protective Visit.
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates.. I Love that you have so many new characters and side tracks interspersed with the story...its really refreshing. I'm eagerly waiting for the Ishita-Raman-Ruhi reunion. They're so adorable together. 
Also, totally agree with you about Subbu's mom.. Don't we all love to hate her!๐Ÿ˜†
Don't worry about the Hindi, gal. Its really well written๐Ÿ˜Š
Waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: OfTheHeart

It was just amazing...!!!!

please update real real fast!!!! 

HAAW. THANK YOU.  

I'll try my level best to 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaminah123

And you do have a way with words too! 

Thank you for inserting English transalations :)

Can't wait for them to arrive and join their love of life! 
Update soon, also thank you for updating it regularly, otherwise it loses the track and the sync.

I would love to agree that I do and bask in glory but then that would just be plain rude. Thanks.  :) 

You're welcome. 

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait for R&R visit
AraBearxo thumbnail
  T  E  A  S  E  R : Just because I am writing this chapter in bits and pieces and I am so damn excited to post this one, but you have so many areas to fill in when you write in pieces. So.  

C H A P T E R 4 I  W I L L  B E  W A I T I N G  -  K A B H I  J O  B A D A L  B A R S E

O N E

Suno Ik Thi Pyaar Ki Pudiya
[Listen, there was once a love story] 
Sadke, Uss Pyaar Ke
[Bowing down to that love] 

He smiled as he stood behind her, traced his way down her arms to her wrist and held her them.  

If only he could hold her in his arms forever. No love and all that bull shit. They had all the passion that they needed in their relationship without the love factor. Why were those three words so important? What great did they do other than give false reassurance that they person they were said to felt the same for you. He told Shagun that he loved every moment that he could and she said those words to him, and look where they were now. Ishita was no Shagun, they were different. Poles apart. But they had three things in common that mattered - the first was the woman he was physically attracted to and the second the one he wanted to be his forever, the common factor that they were women. They second was the fact that they were the mothers to his kids - Ruhi and Ishita. The final fact that they were both his wives, his past and his present and he was unable to let go of the past due to his son and was too insecure to start on his present in the fear that he would be unfair to her. 

Suno Ik Tha Pind Da Shera
[Listen, there was once a brave young man from Pind] 

He pulled her into his arms. How perfectly did she fit there. 

T W O

"Ishita, my superwoman. Ishita and our mini Ishita - our bundle of joy, Ruhi. No matter how stressful or tiring the day is at the end of it I find myself smiling, they are worth it all. I promise you, a singe smile from these precious ladies of mine could brighten up your life, " Raman's laugh echoed through out the room," 

CHAPTER POSTED BELOW

Note: Please comment on this fanfiction if you can. Not a request or a demand but it's just me asking for a favor. As this fanfiction has no pm list, a comment would save it from being buried in the forum posts. Thanks. I'll try to post an extra long chapter as it is a Sunday, and I got a party to attend. Boriyat all the way. 

Edited by AraBearxx - 9 years ago