Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Also they are planning to telecast from what i read..I hope if they do they better censor some sensitive scenes..though i dont mind them as it is not reflective of my love for my country but again fanatics are everywhr. they dont need a reason to create unnecessary issues 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinjalshahshah

Also they are planning to telecast from what i read..I hope if they do they better censor some sensitive scenes..though i dont mind them as it is not reflective of my love for my country but again fanatics are everywhr. they dont need a reason to create unnecessary issues

I too have heard about Zindagi telecasting Dastaan. I wud watch it happily but I too agree Babes dat they shud Sensor sum sensitive scenes and lines.. Cuz you dunno who will create a havoc when!
Alka121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hope that they will premiere it soon because people need to change their point of view about "Many a Things" 😊 ðŸ˜Š
i know, i might sound a bit saddistic, but ohh i loved this show more because of the love story bits.. The plight of a heartbroken lover, the yearn for his lady love, and even the way bano loses all her hopes to become Hassan's bride once she is raped by basanta, the way Hassan tells his mother that i am already married to Bano, so i dont need anybody else, the way Rabiah claims that she will worship Hassan, does not matter if he breathes his life for bano's sake. I just love the intensity of Hassan,and the way Fawad portrayed eevery phase of this man's life, i loved the tormented Hassan, then how he was all broken and so helpless in bano's love, asking Rabiah to marry him only to be able to see bano again.
Sanam Baloch is a brilliant performer, bano is one of those female characters, very rare indeed, and can never be disliked. I should mention mehreen and saba qamar also, i love these two ladies, they are beautiful and have some great chemistry with Fawad, esp mehreen, she shared her best chemistry with fawad in dastaan amongst the 3 shows she did with him, and ohh i loved watching the convos between Rabiah and Hassan regarding their hopeless love , how he was devoted to bano and how she was his devotee..
Alka121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i know, i might sound a bit saddistic, but ohh i loved this show more because of the love story bits.. The plight of a heartbroken lover, the yearn for his lady love, and even the way bano loses all her hopes to become Hassan's bride once she is raped by basanta, the way Hassan tells his mother that i am already married to Bano, so i dont need anybody else, the way Rabiah claims that she will worship Hassan, does not matter if he breathes his life for bano's sake. I just love the intensity of Hassan,and the way Fawad portrayed eevery phase of this man's life, i loved the tormented Hassan, then how he was all broken and so helpless in bano's love, asking Rabiah to marry him only to be able to see bano again.

Sanam Baloch is a brilliant performer, bano is one of those female characters, very rare indeed, and can never be disliked. I should mention mehreen and saba qamar also, i love these two ladies, they are beautiful and have some great chemistry with Fawad, esp mehreen, she shared her best chemistry with fawad in dastaan amongst the 3 shows she did with him, and ohh i loved watching the convos between Rabiah and Hassan regarding their hopeless love , how he was devoted to bano and how she was his devotee..

You are right 😊
and let us not forget Saba aka Suraiya because the way by which  she used to tease Hassan ..one of my favorite moments from the show..😆
My favourite has to be after the proposal..!! Suraiyya To Hassan- "Humari Ladki Tumhe Aise Nhi Milne Wali!! Jao Jaake Munh Dho Samjhe?? Chalo Bano!" 🤣🤣 Thats has to be the best..!!
Alka121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

My favourite has to be after the proposal..!! Suraiyya To Hassan- "Humari Ladki Tumhe Aise Nhi Milne Wali!! Jao Jaake Munh Dho Samjhe?? Chalo Bano!" 🤣🤣 Thats has to be the best..!!

and uss time Hassan was literally dumbstruck 😆  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: .Mansi.

and uss time Hassan was literally dumbstruck 😆😆

Exactly!!! 😆 I also loved the scene where he says.."Ehetemaah hone wale the par tum baarish ki tarah baras padi.. Maamla bich me hi reh gya.." 🤣🤣 And another where Suraiyya-Bano plot to throw water on Hassan and they throw it on Surraiya's FIL, And their convo with Hassan..😆