Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

kiss se kya darna😆

hahaha..its a never seen b4 kiss,na jane sona mere shona(iqbal) se kya karvae
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mishaldw

hahaha..its a never seen b4 kiss,na jane sona mere shona(iqbal) se kya karvae

arey I am not mahesh bhatt to show all things under rug type scenes openly nor our Iqbal is like imran hashmi hehe
mishaldw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha...waiting for the update lets see how our iqbal expresses his love
mishaldw thumbnail

kiss se kya darna😆

karizz u are too naughty.. 😆
mishaldw thumbnail

iqbal banega emraan hashmi😆

even the thought gives me goosebumps..

900 views to the thread😳👏

ya so we are not only three people here..too many people are reading iqher story..
chapter 6-Iqbal came to know girl's name

The girl is completely shuddered .."I don't know where are you taking me away,please stop the car,I will reach at my destiny by my own way"..she even tried to open car window so that she can come out from car..she was still in half sleep so she wasn't able to open door's lock quickly.."And what if you will get trapped by those goons again"shreejit questioned her..she thought on that thing for a moment ..she was all tired again sneezed back to back..iqu ordered to drive car to shrijeet ..so they moved from that afflux ..she was hungry so she started yo bite her nails ..Iqbal acknowledged her hunger.. so he ordered to stop the car at nearby dhaba.."we aren't hungry as just few hours back ,we ate dinner" iqu's friends said to iqu.."but I am hungry ,have you forgot that I had a combat with those goon gang"iqu was indirectly making his way to feed that girl as he was feeling awkward to explain the real reason ..so they all entered in dhaba..that girl was following iqu's each and every step..iqu stopped for searching toilet and she collided with his back..he moved his neck at left side ,showed his attitude by looking somewhere else.."sorry"she apologized ..he didn't reply her and went to toilet ..she saw iqu's mobile placing it on chair where all his friends sat together ,she picked up it and made a call to her mom but as it was late light nobody picked her call..she again tried but this time too ,nobody responded to her call..so finally she went at hand pump to wash her hands..she washed her hands,later splashed water on her face..in mean time iqu reached there to wash his hands too after visiting toilet ,he kept on staring at her,she was busy making herself fresh and he was busy at gazing at her..later she saw him and he felt awkward there, she gave him space to wash his hands..she left that place..iqu was struggling to drive that hand pump as his hand was injured..girl saw him and lookef at boys gang but iqu's friends were busy making gossips,so she herself reached there to help iqu with her purse too..she asked him,"can I help you"..iqu gave her side,she started to drive hand pump..he washed his hands,legs,face..his bandage became wet,"you should change your bandage,it became wet",so in awkwardness she asked him to change his bandage ,"no"he denied it.."your wound is not a minor scratch,your hand can suffer more,if you won't take this wound seriously" she requested him in sweet,low pitched voice..she stopped there..she opened her medical buckle .Lol..started to unviel his wet bandage..threw it at side..wiped his hand first by her scarf later by medical cotton ,applied ointment and wrapped bandage on it..iqu said,"thanks"..she said ,"its my pleasure "..

iqu's friends coughed from back..
Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 9 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

[B]chapter 6-Iqbal came to know girl's name

The girl is completely shuddered .."I don't know where are you taking me away,please stop the car,I will reach at my destiny by my own way"..she even tried to open car window so that she can come out from car..she was still in half sleep so she wasn't able to open door's lock quickly.."And what if you will get trapped by those goons again"shreejit questioned her..she thought on that thing for a moment ..she was all tired again sneezed back to back..iqu ordered to drive car to shrijeet ..so they moved from that afflux ..she was hungry so she started yo bite her nails ..Iqbal acknowledged her hunger.. so he ordered to stop the car at nearby dhaba.."we aren't hungry as just few hours back ,we ate dinner" iqu's friends said to iqu.."but I am hungry ,have you forgot that I had a combat with those goon gang"iqu was indirectly making his way to feed that girl as he was feeling awkward to explain the real reason ..so they all entered in dhaba..that girl was following iqu's each and every step..iqu stopped for searching toilet

hahahah lol such a cute reason to give so that she can eat😳😆 his friend is quiet shaana😆...im so eager to read wats next sona😳
karishma girl let me complete this chapter..Lol you haven't read full update..I am still working on it
mishaldw thumbnail
attitude han...i loved his i dont care wala attitude muah..